A Vampire's Kiss and Touch of Revenge

Monster

“Pete, where are you?” I asked walking around in a crowded club.

“If you think your precious boyfriend is going to be the one to save you from me, think again.” I turned to hear my father say.

“Why?” I asked looking down to see a huge red spot on my shirt. “Why did you stab me? If you want me, why didn’t you try to turn me when you had the chance?” I asked hearing slight voices in the background. I think they were from my friends but I could not tell.

“You will be against your friends. Any memory you had of them will be gone because you will become a changed person, well vampire I should say. You will come after them one by one to force them on your side.” My father said pulling me close to him and whispering in my ear. He had paralyzed me and I could not move.

“No. They will come after me. They will kill me because they know I would want them to and they will not stop until they do.” I said.

“Enough of this; see for yourself.” My father said tearing into my neck.

“No!” I screamed but was powerless to move. Then he cut himself and forced me to drink his blood. He then threw me onto the floor where I took my last breath.
I woke up a new person. All of my senses heightened, and I felt two fangs slide out of my mouth. I looked over to see my father who was pleased to see me standing in front of him a vampire.

“I’m hungry.” I said looking around the club.
“Of course you are.” My dad said. “I took the liberty to find some of your friends for you.” He said clapping.

I turned around to see some vampires bring in Erelin, Joe, Chrissy, and Andy. I walked over to them, listening to them fighting and begging for their life. I laughed at them and felt something rise up in me and then it was over. I drank and killed every one of them without a care.

Then, I heard a crash from a window and saw Pete and Brendon. I looked for my father who disappeared. He was supposed to have protected me.

“Erelin! Erelin, no! What have you done?” Brendon said looking at me as panic filled the room.

“I…I...” I said realizing what I had done.

“You are a monster. I do not love you anymore. How could you?” I turned to see Pete say in front of me.

“Pete, I am sorry.” I said with hurt on my face.

“You are dead to me.” He said staking me in the heart.

“No!” I screamed as I sat up in a bed. “Ow!” I screamed grabbing my side.

“Amanda, calm down. You are in a hospital and just had a major surgery.” Pete said as he rushed to my side.

“I’m not dead? I didn’t kill Erelin and the others?” I asked confused.

“No. You were dreaming again. Everything is going to be ok. I am going to get the doctor.” Pete said as he slowly left my side.

Why could I not believe Pete? Somehow, my nightmares seem to come true anymore. Am I going to become a killer?