One Lucky Girl

Chpt.1

Chpt.1
"Usher, you here?" I asked as I stepped into his house. This is like my second home. Usher is my neighbor and my mom is his vocal coach. He calls her mama jan.
As I came into the house I saw that he was not alone
"oh hey scooter. What's up" I said.
"Hey Jen." He replied.
I saw that there was one more person in the room. He was the cutest guy I had ever seen in my life. He had light brown hair, brown eyes (I'm a sucker for brown eyes), and a perfect nose as weird as that may sound.
scooter caught me looking so he said "Jen this is Justin. Justin this is Jen"
"Hi. Very nice to meet you" I told him
"Nice to meet you too." He smiled.
"So what are you doing? If you are in a meeting ill leave
"No its okay. We actually just finished" usher said
"Finished what? Are you going to get signed or something?" I asked Justin
"Not yet" Scooter responded for him.
"So what's your story?" I asked Justin. I had seen millions of kids like him with Scooter trying to make it big but not many had succeded. But there was something about him I think will work. He told me his story about the the youtube videos and how scooter had found him and that Usher was going to be his kind of mentor. "Sing to me" I said.
"What?"
"You heard me"
"No, you can watch me on youtube" he blushed.
"Why would I do that if I have the real thing right here"
"Fine" he grumped. he started singing Your body is a wonderland by John Mayer, my favorite song ever.
"Wow you are amazing" I said when I finished
"Thank you" he replied
"And great song choice by the way"
We really started to hit it off and I think that Scooter and Usher saw it too because they said. "Hey why don't you guys go grab some ice cream or something"
"I actually have a party. Justin would you like to come? Its by Selena Gomez." I told him. With my mom being in this buisness and living in a celebrity filled neighborhood, I know most of the celebrities out there.
"Are you serious?" Justin was practically jumping up and down.
"Yeah. Do you want to go?"
"Yeah" he screamed
"All right then. Let's go"
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatcha think!!? I know its dif. From my other ones bit I really wanted to do a JB one and this was actually a real dream of mine so I woke up and started writing this haha so please comment and subscribe! :D