One Lucky Girl

Chpt.4

Today was going to be a great day. It was my date with Taylor, and Justin was going to go to Island records to see what they thought of him. Since my mom is his vocal coach, and I'm starting to be great friends with Justin, he invited me to go with him. Of course I said yes, so we headed to Island records with Usher, Scooter, my mom, and Patty, who is Justin`s mom and who I just met.
As soon as we got there, we went in to meet with the producer, L.A Reid.
“Let`s not waste any time so go ahead and sing for me” he said to Justin.
Justin sang for him and he was just absolutely amazing, even better than yesterday when he sang for me. I could see that L.A Reid was impressed with Justin by the look on his face, and by the fact that he gave him a record deal right after he sang the first song. He even asked Justin to sing a few more songs for him and let me tell you, L.A Reid is not an easy man to impress.
After they had finished signing all the papers and doing everything they need to do, we decided to go celebrate this amazing thing that had just happened.
“I cannot believe this.” Patty said as we were sitting down.
“I know right. I just sang in front of L.A Reid and he loved it. This is seriously un real” Justin agreed with his mom.
“Well you are an amazing singer, there is no way that he could’ve said no to you” I told him.
“Thanks” he replied and the conversation continued just like that. Justin and I were already really good friends and we had just met yesterday. I'm really proud of his accomplishment and I know that he will make it big, just wait and see.
Even though I wanted to spend more time with Justin celebrating this amazing day, I had to go get ready for my date with Taylor. It was already five o`clock and Taylor was going to pick me up at six.
I put on some dark wash skinny jeans and a really lose floral shirt. My favorite sandals were on my feet exposing my pink colored toe nails. I had a cross over purse and I curled my hair naturally.
Suddenly the door bell rang, I glanced at the door to see that it was 6:00 sharp.
“Well you are punctual” I said as I opened the door to reveal Taylor standing there.
“I told you I was going to come here at six didn’t I?”
“Yes you did” I laughed.
He chuckled and leaned in to give me a bear hug. “Are you ready to leave?” he asked.
“Yeah, let`s go”
We interlocked arms and he led the way to his black porshe. He opened the door for me as I stepped inside and we headed to wherever Taylor was taking me.
*Justin`s P.O.V”
Today is seriously the best day of my life. I just got a record deal in island records with L.A Reid for god`s sake. I had invited Jenny to come and gladly she said yes. I may have only known her for a day, but I know in my heart that we were meant to be friends. She had to leave early because of her date with Taylor but at least she was with me on the most nerve wracking part. I had nothing to do since I didn’t really have any friends here, so I decided to call Selena to tell her the news.
“Hello?” she asked.
“Hey Sel, it`s Justin” I said.
“Oh hey Justin. What`s up”
“Not much. I just landed a record deal but it`s no biggie” I joked.
“Oh my God Justin! Are you serious? How was it? Tell me everything” she screamed.
I laughed as I said “Well as soon as we got there, I sang a song for L.A Reid and he loved it and I signed a contract and now I'm going to record an album with him.” I explained.
“Wow that is amazing.” Selena said “So what are you doing to celebrate?”
“I went to lunch with Usher, Scooter, my mom, mama Jan and Jenny but Jenny had to leave for her date with Taylor so I have nothing to do today” he said. “Do you want to go out?”
“Yeah I’d love to.” I heard the smile on her voice.
“Great, I'll pick you up in ten” I said before I hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I havent posted in sooo long and I am sorry. but please comment so that i update faster!
xoxo
Gaby