Status: Active ;3

Lost and Found

Andy

"Andrew?"
I glared at Oli, my foster brother. He knew that I hated it when people called my that. The only person who ever called me Andrew was my monster of a father.
"Just admit it, Andrew," Oli said in his thick british accent.
"Admit what?"
"That you're in love with me!"
"Pfftt.. In your dreams."
"Everynight."
The truth was I did love Oli but not in a 'I want to get married and have your babies' way. I loved him like a brother. We wern't related by blood but Oli was the closest thing to family I had.
"Dude, you have to check this out!"
I walked over to Oli taking a seat next to him on his bed.
"It's a cat. Sitting in a sink." I deadpanned.
"I know! Isn't it awesome? A whole website dedicated to pictures of cats in sinks!"
"It's stupid."
"Your face is stupid."
"My brother's stupid," I said, throwing a pillow at his face.
"OLIVER SYKES! ANDY BIERSACK! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!"
"Looks like mom's home," Oli laughed,

"What were you two thinking? Seriously. Starting a food fight in the middle of class?" Dianne, our foster mom looked angry, "Do you two want to get expelled?"
Oli and I got away with almost anything at school. Any other student would get expelled for some of the shit that we did but because we were abused by our parents, Oli and I were let of with warnings.
"You two are lucky that they've let you of with a warning this time..."
Told you.
"But you guys better pull your heads in okay?"

***

I woke up the next morning with Oli jumping on my bed.
"Wakey wakey! Rise and Shine!" he sang.
"Get out or I'll kick your ass so hard my foot will come out your mouth!"
"Kinky."
"Out!"
I stumbled out of bed and threw on some black skinny jeans and the first t-shirt I could find. I could smell Di's pancakes from my room. My stomach let out a grumble telling me in wanted food.
"Soon my precious," I whispered to it.
Some people found it weird I talk to my stomach.
I made my way down the stair case and by 'made my way down' I mean I tripped over Oli's skateboard and fell down a few stairs.
"I'm okay!"
What fucktard leaves their skateboard on the staircase? I stood up, rubbing the bump forming on the back of my head. Somehow I managed to trip over air and fall down the rest of the stairs.
"Not so okay!" I said as I noticed the blood trickling down my elbow. You see; I'm extremely tall. Not the tall muscley, athletic, basketball player kind of tall. I'm the skinny, lanky-legged, trip over everything type of tall. I limped into the kitchen.
"Did String Bean fall down the stairs again?" Oli sniggered.
Oh no he didn't.
"Yeah but only because someone left their skateboard on the stairs, Girl Jeans."
"Hey! It's not my fault they don't make guys jeans in my size!"
"Short-ass"
"Suck my dick"
"Sorry my mom said not to put small things in my mouth"
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Have you thought about becoming a comedian?"
"Have you thought about shutting the fuck up?"
"you're a whore."
"BOYS! That's enough!" Di said, obviously sick of our bickering, " Hurry up or you'll be late for school!"
Great. Another day at that hell hole they call high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story :3
What do you think?
Comment?
Subscribe?
Peanut butter?
http://www.catsinsinks.com - for all your cats in sinks needs ;3