Status: Active ;3

Lost and Found

Oli

Andy and I walked into school together. I felt short standing next to him. Andy was freakishly tall. And as for me? Well lets just say I can still get into McDonald's playgrounds...
"Andy! Oli!"
Kill me now.
"Hey Kaitlyn. Hey Sarah," Andy said plastering on a fake smile.
Sluts. Whores. Skanks.
"We're having like this party and like we think It'd be so totally fetch if you guys like came."
No way in fucking hell.
I stared at Kaitlyn's top. If it could even be called a top. It was more like a scrap of material. See through material. And her boobs were hanging out. I do not in any way find that hot. At all. Me and Andy are both gay. And both want to push them in front of a moving train.
"Maybe," I mono toned. I'm not going to even bother pretending I can stand them.
"You should," Kaitlyn purred (gross) running her hand down Andy's chest (grosser), "when I'm drunk I'm horny."
I think I'm gonna hurl.
The bell rang telling us to fuck off to our first class.
Thank fucking Jesus.
I was contemplating ramming a pencil into my eyes just so I didn't have to see Kaitlyn's boobs. It was probably to late anyway. The image was burned into my brain.
Kaitlyn and Sarah slutted their way off. Their thongs showing as their "skirts" rode up. Ew.
"Dude, I'm gonna burn this top when I get home. It's a shame really. It was my favourite."
"Is it just me, or does Sarah and Kaitlyn's voices sound like a blender eating metal being pushed down the stairs?" I asked, my eyes still popping out of their sockets in disbelief at the shortness of their skirts and the tightness of their tops.

***

I sat down next to Andy in the cafeteria with a giant grin on my face.
"Why do you look like a stroke patient?" Andy asked.
I just smiled at him. Not even Andy being an ass could make me wipe my smile of my face. It was the best part of the day. Lunch. Which means I get to eat my sandwiches. My heaven in between to slices of bread. I smiled taking a bite of my skittle sandwich. Trying my best not to orgasm as it danced on my taste buds.
"You know that's disgusting right? How can you even eat that man?"
"Says the guy eat a gherkin and cheese sammich."
"Andy and Oli can I see you in my office please?" Mr Brown asked looking at my sandwich questioningly.
"Whatever you think we did, we didn't," Andy said not even bothering to look at Mr Brown.
"Well atleast you cant prove it," I added snickering.
"You're not in trouble, I just want to talk," Mr Brown smiled.

***

I looked around Mr brown's office. I have a really shorty attetion span and I was lost before he'd even started talking.
Hey, is that a squirrel outside?
Shit Mr Brown's talking.
Focus.
"Your mother and I.."
"She's not our mother." I butted in.
"Fine, your foster mother and me..."
"Your foster mother and I. You call yourself an english teacher," Andy butted in.
Mr Brown glared at us obviously getting annoyed.
"Your foster mother and I have been talking, and we think It'd be best if you were to show two new students around tomorrow. Be their friends, show them the ropes and all that jazz."
"No." Andy and I said at the same time.
"Boys, it's ethier that or expulsion."
Shit. Wank. Bullocks. Mother fucker.
"Fine." Andy said looking obviously pissed.
"Good. You two will come to the office tomorrow morning and pick up Angel and Winter."
"Angel and Winter? Were their parents drug fucked?" I snickered.
"Be nice boys."
Andy and I just walked of laughing.
No way in hell.
"ANNNNDDDY!!!! OLLIIII!!!"
Fuck my life.
Why me?
Why?
Kaitlyn and Sarah were coming towards us.
"RUN!" Andy yelled darting to his car.
Looks like we were going to have to miss last periods.

***

"Remember to be nice boys. You know how scary it is to start a new school, not knowing anyone. These boys are... special..."
"What the fuck does that mean?" Andy whispered to me.
"No idea but if they try steal my DNA and clone me Imma open a can of whoopass."
Mr Brown opened the door.
"Andy and Oli, this is Angel and Winter."
My jaw dropped to the ground. They were beautiful. White hair, bright blue eyes, angel bites and skin the color of snow. They looked exactly alike. There was no difference between them. They even wore the same clothes.
"H-hi," One of them whispered to me.
I just stared. He was beautiful.
He began to blush.
Shit. Say something. Say anything.
"Did you know that a hedgehog's heart beats up to 300 times per a minute?"
Really? You could of said anything and you chose to say that?
"I'm just going to stand in the corner and pretend I never said that," I choked out walking in the nearest corner.
Then I heard it.
The most amazing sound ever.
He giggled.
I turned around grinning from ear to ear.
"Hi, I'm Oli."
"Hello I'm Winter," He said shyly before pulling me into a hug.
I smiled, rapping my arms around his tiny frame.
He pulled away blushing.
God, he was beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
AnchorsAhoy!
This is for you because you were my first commenter ;3
What do you guys think?
Comment
Subscribe?
Have you seen my T-Rex?