Status: Slow, but coming along.

A Heartless Summer

Receive.

I raced down the stairs as my mobile phone had got lost in the process of cleaning and quickly brought the ringing device to my ear.
“Hello” I asked out of breath.
“Bella?” John asked.
“Yeah sorry, I was in the shower” I lied, trying to cover up that I’d actually been fooling around with his best friend.
“Okay, well we’re going to order pizza if you want to come here in the next 15 minutes” John offered.
“Uh yeah sure, Garrett just finished mopping the floors so we’ll be there as soon as possible.” I replied.
“Ok, we’ll see you then” He replied, as we exchanged goodbyes and hung up.
I raced back up stairs and jumped onto the bed, hovering over a smirking Garrett underneath me. He pulled his head up and brought his lips into contact with mine.
“Can’t” I started.
“Keep”
“Doing”
“This” I said between kisses.
“Why not baby, you love it” He replied.
“Cause I won’t be able to resist you when I’m around my brother and your band” I replied.
“But that’s half the fun” He replied jokingly and flipping me over.
“Seriously, we have to get ready and go. I told John you’d just finished the mopping, and I’d been in the shower” I replied, knowing full well that he would jump for the opportunity to get in the shower with me.
“Well, we can have that shower together, that’ll save time” He suggested winking at me.
“You are the biggest perve on this planet. I am not having a shower with you, if you would like to have one, the bathroom is down the hall” I replied, trying not to laugh.
“That is so unfair” He whined.
“You either take the shower down the hall, or go over to John’s place looking like you had sex, whatever option you think is appropriate is entirely up to you babe” I replied smirking as I kissed him on the lips and walked towards my bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me.
Once I had showered and changed, I returned to my bedroom and made my bed. Grabbing the clothes that had made their way to the floor and placing them in my washing hamper. I went downstairs and found the place looking a lot cleaner than before and remembering to thank the boys for stopping and helping me.
“Are you ready to go?” Garrett asked as I came into the lounge room where he was watching television.
“Yeah sure” I replied as he took my hand and led me to his car.
We parked the car a few houses down from Johns so that we could make out for a bit, before sadly parting ways and having to act casual for the remaining time spent here.
“Okay, seriously we have to go inside now” I replied trying to button my shirt up, for the second time in the last 2 hours.
“Please, 5 more minutes. It’s been 3 months without you” He replied burying his head into the crook of my neck.
“Garret, don’t you dare tell me you didn’t sleep with other women while on tour” I stated, slightly pulling away from him and looking him in the eyes.
“Of course I did babe. Just like the guy that left early this morning from your place” He replied angrily and got out of the car, slamming the door in the process.
“What the hell is that suppose to mean?” I said as I got out of the car.
“Nothing” He replied as he quickened his pace and walked into the house so I couldn’t question him anymore.
I walked into the house a few minutes after Garrett, as I freshened myself up and re-did my make up.
“Hey little sis” John greeted me at the door. I smiled widely at John and wrapped my arms around his waist. We walked into the kitchen with our arms over each others shoulders and I grabbed a drink from the fridge.

I for one wasn’t going to let Garrett’s comment ruin my night with my brother and best mates. We were going to do what we normally did, drink heaps of beer and play playstation. It had been a ritual from day one of band practise. They’d practise for at least 2 hours and then play the play station for another two. It had always been a great time for me to get to know each and every member, especially Garrett. Although he’d been sitting in the corner texting someone all night, which stupidly made me a tad jealous of who ever it was.
“Garrett, leave your girlfriend and come and play with us man” Kennedy said.

Girlfriend.

“It’s not my girlfriend.” He replied, looking at me. “I don’t have a girlfriend” He continued. I smiled at him, pulled out my phone and texted him.
‘Nice save. But you can have a girlfriend; just know that you won’t be getting me until it ends.’

I giggled to myself and watched Garrett’s eyes as he read the text message. I felt my phone vibrate as I took it out.

‘Kitchen, now’ He replied as he had already made his way in there. I followed suit, already drunk half of my drink I went to the fridge and grabbed another one out. In no amount of time Garrett was behind me with his hands on my hips and his lips sucking at my neck.

“Why do you have to be such a tease?” He asked.
“Cause it’s so much fun to watch you squirm and suffer, I can’t wait to be on a tour bus with you. Oh boy, am I going to have so much fun” I replied as I walked back into the lounge room with a few more drinks in hand.

The whole night turned out to be alright. Garrett finally loosened up and let everything fall into place nicely without anyone looking at the two of us suspiciously. I don’t know how John would react if he found out what I was really like. If he actually knew the stuff that happened while he was gone. I’ve changed and John is certainly going to find that out on tour.

Oh boy is he going to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated.
Thank you :)