Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Mixed Emotions

Zack's Point of View

I waited for Val to answer her phone, I was driving home from Brain’s house and I was aggravated enough for what I had seen between Brian and Faith.

“What do want Zack? You’ve called seven times?” she asked somewhat pissed.

“Val, you’re best friends with Faith right?” I asked her.

“We’re close, but if you want her best friend then, you need to go to Chloe” she reminded me.

“Chloe doesn’t like me, I have no clue why” I reminded her.

She muttered a few things before sighing; “What do you need?”

“Do you have any clue on why she and Brian are back together? Especially after what he did to her?” I asked angrily.

She sighed; “Zack, don’t you fucking dare ruin this for her. She’s been through enough shit from you to last a life time. If I find out that you destroyed her relationship with Brian I will personally cut your balls off, understand?” she asked.

“Perfectly fucking crystal clear” I muttered.

“Zack I’m trying to help the both of you, if she’s happy with Brian after what happened between then let them be happy. But you have no idea how much more pain she went through thanks to you” she murmured softly.

“What did I do to her? I was her best friend, I would have rather hurt myself then her” I told
her confused.

“That’s not my secret to tell Zack, that’s something you’ve got to figure out on your own. Zack I’ve got to go, I’ll talk to you later” she told me before hanging up.

I needed something to do with myself; I didn’t feel like going home and getting in an argument with Gena. After Faith had left I had been a mess, and that mess hadn’t gotten better until Gena had been in my life. One of the only reasons I still bothered trying to get the relationship with her to work.

But Faith was back in my life and it was starting to mess up my mind, back then I had obviously had some feelings for her but she was with Brian and I wouldn’t be the one to destroy their relationship. After she left I had realized that she was never going to return those feelings; especially since she never visited.

Now with Faith back I couldn’t decide whether she would return the feelings or even most importantly, sacrifice the friendship I had with Brian from the very beginning by destroying his relationship with Faith while I attempted to get a shot at being happy with Faith.

Gena was starting to get suspicious about how I actually felt about Faith, especially due to the fact that I kept refusing to sleep with her or maybe it was the fact that every time she looked at my phone she saw my many attempts at conversing with Faith; which she kept ignoring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short; but I felt like you guys deserved a chapter in Zack's point of view.