Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Presents

"So are you just going to tell me that you're moving out already?" Chloe asked when I got home from the gym.

I had agreed to Brian's begging of me moving in with him. I just hadn't decided how to tell Chloe about it.

"How'd you find out?" I asked amused.

"Let's just say no one in this strange group of friends know how to keep their mouth shut. Especially Matt" she referenced.

"It's funny to know that you are part of the group, but you never hang out with us" I noted.

"Well I try to keep out of the drama between you all" Chloe laughed.

Laughing I smiled, "we're not that dramatic".

Scoffing she shook her head, "ya and you all enjoy watching desperate housewives".

"Ok, so we all have a few dramatic problems but its not that bad" I noted.

"Believe what you want to believe. So when are you moving out? I need to plan out when to convert your room into my office" she changed the conversation.

"I feel so loved, where you just waiting for me to move out?" I asked her.

Nodding she answered my question, "don't feel bad, I was somewhat hoping you to move in with Zack but that's not happening anytime soon".

"Oh and can you start cooking your special pasta? I sort of invited someone over for dinner and he requested your pasta" she added.

"The only person I know that likes my pasta is-" I trailed off realizing what she was doing.

"You invited Zack for dinner?" I muttered under my breath.

"You know you love me, now go get dressed up" she ordered.

Smirking I shook my head, "I would, really I would except for the fact that I've already moved half my clothes to Brian's place and he's coming over in a bit to help me move the rest of my stuff. So you might as well call Zack and cancel your plans I'm busy" I told her.

"You ruin any fun I have planned for you" complaing Chloe playfully glared at me as the doorbell rang.

Sending Chloe a cheesy grin I went to open the door, "tell brian he has to go through fabreeze if he smells like smoke" Chloe called out as she walked into the kitchen.

Opening the door I rolled my eyes seeing that it was Zack.

"Is my pasta ready?" He asked simply as he hugged me before walking in.

"No. Chloe was just about to call you so she could tell you your plans were cancelled" I informed him.

"Marie you wouldn't be trying to get rid of me would you?" He asked using my damned middle name.

"Fuck you, you know I hate you when you use my middle name" I glared.

"Well I wouldn't have had to if you had made my damn pasta" he reasoned.

"Zee if it was any other day I would but Bri is coming over any minute to help me pack my clothes" I smiled at him.

"Where ya going?" He asked following me to my room and laying on my bed.

"No where. I'm moving in with Bri" murmuring I put a few dresses in a packing box until the box would barely close.

"How many boxes have you filled up?" Zack asked amused.

"This is my eigth and I still need to do the rest of my closet,shoes, purses and all that" I complained.

"Hey, not my fault you have so much shit" he warned me as he laughed.

"Zee should I be worried about you and my girlfriend being alone in a room together?" Bri asked walking into my room and smelling like fabreeze.

"Chloe let you in?" I asked as I walked over to peck his lips.

"Apparently she doesn't enjoy the fact that I smoke" he murmured kissing me.

"So how's Gena?" I asked Zack so it wouldn't be awkard for him to watch Bri and I act like a couple in front of him with nothing else to do.

"She's good, she's been a bit bitchy though" he admitted.

"I know" Bri murmured softly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him confused.

"She sort of exploded at me today after cursing johnny out" admitting Brian shook his head.

"Look man I don't care if she explodes on me but the minute that she starts insulting Faith or talking shit about her I won't care to remember if she's your girlfriend" Brian warned Zack.

"I'll talk to her, sorry for whatever she said" Zack apologized shaking his head.

"I don't care what ever she says to me, just remember when it comes to this girl right here I don't take shit" Brian repeated kissing my forehead.

"Let's stop talking so seriously, only old people do that. Now let's start planning what we'll do in Vegas in a week" I smirked.

"Speaking about birthdays, babe do you know what you want yet?" Bri asked softly.

I shook my head, "brian I already told you I don't want anything big" I warned him

"And I've told you I don't care" he reminded me.

"I'm going with Brian on this, this is your first birthday with us in a while. We all want to get you big stuff" Zack added, reminding us that he was in the room.

"How about we talk about this while I make pasta? I'm hungry" I offered.

Zack grinned, "I get my pasta afterall" he noted excitedly
♠ ♠ ♠
I had no clue you could post chapters off your phone. Haha I'm smart.