Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Quality Time

"So we're leaving tomorrow for Vegas and I haven't finished unpacking my things in here" I noted to Brian who was laying on the couch playing with Pinkly.

"Babe, just pack some jeans and sweatpants we're only going to be there for like five days and its december. You won't be tanning" he pointed out as he threw a toy for pinkly to chase.

"And your parents are ok with watching Pinkly?" I asked him.

Laughing he got up and walked over to where I was trying to organize my clothes in piles and pecked my lips.

"Calm down. You're going to go upstairs with me and take a nap and you'll get relaxed. After that we'll go out for ice cream" he offered.

"What's with you not wanting to have sex with me recently? Are you cheating on me?" I asked amused and somewhat curiously.

Chuckling he shook his head, "It's not that, can't I just want to spend a few times just laying there with you in my arms?" Inquiring he kissed my forehead.

"I don't mind all the time you want to spend with me, but this is you we're talking about. You like sex too much to give it up for the amount time that you have. It just makes me worried." I admitted softly.

Wrapping his arms around my torso he chuckled softly, "I love you, and I don't want our relationship to be all about sex not that I mind it but I wouldn't mind all this quality time spent together either." He explained causing me to grin.

"I love you too, and sorry for accusing you of cheating. Its just weird not to see you trying to get in my pants all day" I murmured still grinning.

"Although now that you keep bringing it up I wouldn't mind banging you for the next few hours". A grin now on his face as I pressed my lips against his as I straddled his lap.

My phone started ringing just as Brian was going to stand up so that we could go into our bedroom. It felt nice to be able to call his bedroom mine also.

Brian muttered something along the lines of "cock-blocker" as I picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered trying not to laugh at Brian's previous statement.

"Faith Grimes?" A voice asked in a serious way.

"Yes this is she" replying I sat on a stool so I could get a better look of how much I needed to unpack.

"This is the New York Presbyterian Hospital. You were put under emergency contact on the insurance card of Kellan Lutz. He's been in an accident" the same monotone voice continued to mutter information.

"Wait, he's been in an accident. What happened?" I asked quickly, worry taking over my voice.

"Car accident near the outside limits of the city" she answered.

"Alright, thanks" I told her quickly before getting up and grabbing my purse while I called the airport to buy the soonest flight out to New York.

"Mother fucker! Where are my car keys" I growled as tears started to settle in my eyes.

After confirming my flight I called Chloe, "Did you forget something?" She asked amused.

"Chloe. Kellan's in the hospital" I murmured as I looked frantically for the car keys in the kitchen.

"Wait, what? What happened?" She asked quickly.

"I don't know, something about a car accident. The hospital called saying I was an emergency contact; I don't even know why I'm still listed as one but, anyways Chloe I'm freaking out" I ranted.

"Just chill, Kellan's a strong guy. I doubt a car accident will be what kills him. But you're going to new york right?" She made sure.

"Ya, I just found my car keys and my flight leaves in forty minutes" I assured her.

"Ok, well once you get to new york call me and tell me how he is" she murmured as she hung up.

"What's happening?" Brian asked as I got to the living room.

"I have to go to new york" I admitted while looking for the box that was holding all my impotant documents such as my passport.

"Why all of a sudden?" He asked confused.

"My friend is in the hospital" I answered.

"Do you need me to go with you?" Worry and sympathy in his voice.

Shaking my head I smiled, "No, its fine. I'll just end up taking a flight from new york to vegas" I assured him.

"Call me when you land" he murmured pecking my lips before hugging me as I left the house.