Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Hospital

Getting to new york I was nervous and on brink of an anxiety attack.

If I spent four years with Kellan, and said I still didn't have feelings for him on some level that would be lying.

Getting to the hospital and having to wait in the waiting are seemed like a blur until the rest of his friends arrived. Ashley being the first one, her worried face turning into a glare when she saw me.

"What are you doing here? Don't you think you've caused enough trouble already" she hissed as Jackson arrived and pulling me into a hug.

"If she was told that he was here by the hospital then that means Kellan wants her here Ashley" he pointed out.

"Do you. Know what happened?" He asked me.

"They called and said he was involved in a car accident and when I got here they said he was in surgery" I murmured, tears threatening to spill.

"He's a strong guy, he'll be ok" Jackson assured me.

"Are his parents coming?" I asked him.

"His mom called me to tell me that she couldn't get here till tomorrow and his dad can't be reached yet" Jackson answered my question.

Ashley kept a constant glare on me till Jackson had enough and told her to go get him a coffee since she wasn't doing anything productive.

"So where were you when you got the call?" He asked.

"Home" I murmured.

"I heard you moved to huntington beach" was all jackson murmured before a doctor came over to us.

"You're here for Mr.Lutz correct?" He asked.

I simply nodded, waiting for him to tell us how he was doing. I was still going to be worried even if he was fine. I'd be shaken up for a while.

"He was in surgery for a dislocated shoulder, broken leg and arm, and a few broken ribs. But the surgery went well and he should be released in a week" he informed us causing Jackson to tightly squeeze my hand.

"When can we see him?" Jackson asked.

"In a few minutes, he's being transfered to his room from the surgery room. But I'm going to need someone to fill out paperwork while he's being transferred. Files have you as his fiance or would you rather have one of his parents do it?" The doctor asked, this time he looked at me.

"His mom won't be getting here till tomorrow. I'll do it now" I murmured not bothering to correct the doctor about no longer being engaged to Kellan. It didn't seem important at the moment, at the moment it was more important to get all the paperwork all organized.

A nurse came up to me with a clipboard and a pen as the doctor walked away, "just hand this to me when its complete" she smiled.

I quickly filled out all the information that was needed and insurance information that was required to be put.
"Can you hand this in for me? I want to see him" I asked Jackson softly as Ashley returned with his coffee.

"Ya don't worry, I'll hand it in and distract her so that you can have some time with him" he assured me.

Nodding I headed towards the room they said he would be transferred into. I had been keeping myself under control and keeping my emotions in check but when I saw him on the bed so helpless I couldn't help it when the tears that had been threatening me to spill finally came through with their threat. I couldn't help but continue crying as I sat in the chair closest to him.

Grabbing his hand I held it, just sitting their and watching him breathe deeply. I wiped away the tears, luckily I didn't have any mascara on or I would have looked like a raccoon.

After a while my phone rang and I quickly answered so it wouldn't wake him up.

"Hello?" I whispered softly.

"Hey hun, how is he?" Chloe asked.

"He's out of surgery now, I'm just waiting for him to wake up" I told her.

"That's good, so does Brian know why you left?" She asked.

"No, I just told him that a friend was in the hospital" I admitted.

"Don't you think you should have told him that you were going to see your ex-fiance who was in the hospital" she offered.

"He wouldn't take it well Chloe, you know that" I reminded her.

"Are you still going to vegas for your birthday then?"

"I don't know, I want to see how he's doing" I told her softly.

"I understand, just don't tell Brian everything" she noted just as I noticed Kellan started to stir.

"Chloe I have to go, he's waking up" I told her quickly as I hung up.