Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Crashing

I grabbed a shopping cart and started going down the shopping aisles, for me to go shopping it took me a while since I would get distracted while deciding if I need the things or not.

Once my phone started ringing I knew my shopping trip would take longer.

“Hello?” I asked answering the phone.

“Great, you’re in California. Now we need to start planning your next studio time” Josh my manager started out simply.

Groaning I threw my head back; “I just got home from touring and college and you want me recording already?”I asked in disbelief.

“Yes, exactly. You’re big news right now and we need to take advantage of it” he reminded me.

“Then do it with some magazine spread or something, I don’t want to have to go back on tour” I whined.

“Faith, honey. You’re huge right now, your latest single is breaking iTunes records, and don’t you want more of that?” he asked.

I sighed giving up; “Give me a month and half, please?” I begged.

“The things I do for you, fine. But that means you’ll agree to do some other type of publicity?” he asked, I could sense his aggravation in his tone.

“I’ll do some other type” I promised as I put a few boxes of poptarts into the cart.

“And I’ve got you scheduled for a fitting next week with your designer and Luis told me it’s time for you to go get your hair done again” Josh started with my agenda.

I nodded to no one particular as I started planning my events in my head, causing me not to pay attention what I was physically doing.

“Faith, how would you feel about moving to LA?” Josh asked something I knew he would ask eventually.

“Josh, we’ve talked about this. I want to stay to in Huntington Beach for now. Not forever, you know that. Just for a bit, till I get everything settled” reasoning I kept walking and pushing the cart.

He sighed into the phone, “I’ll go with that. Just don’t do anything scandalous, we don’t need that type of publicity” he begged.

“I won’t do anything, I’ll behave” I agreed.

It wasn’t a shock to me when I finally crashed into somebody else’s shopping cart. I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear and looked up to see who I crashed into.

“I’m so sorry!” I apologized quickly as I looked up to meet a familiar pair of hazel ones.

“Josh let me call you back” I murmured into the phone quickly before hanging up.

“Faith Anderson, long time no see” she laughed pulling me into a hug.

I nodded slowly, my mind going through a million thoughts and emotions.

“How have you been?” she asked softly.

“I’ve been good” I agreed.

“How long have you been in town?” she inquired.

“I just got here today” I admitted.

She smiled, “Faith, the guys really did miss you” she reminded you.

Sighing I looked away, “Val do me a favor please? Don’t tell them you saw me”.

Letting a sigh leave her mouth she nodded; “You’ve been through a lot and I’m keeping it up to you, just remember; this town isn’t that small” she reminded me.

“I know, but I have to see Zack tonight and I’m going to wait for the rest of the guys” I told her.

“Trust me, I’ll keep my mouth shut” she promised.

“Thank you so much” I murmured before smiling at her and walking away.

Taking my cart with me and walking quickly towards the cash register, seeing Val only made me realize that I thinking that I could avoid the very people I grew up with was a big mistake.

The guys loved hanging out around town and I hated being cooped up in the house, sooner or later I would run into at least one of them. And with myself not wanting to run into two certain people out of the group of five my chances was that one of them would see me and let the rest of the guys know.

That or word would get out that I was back in town.

Sighing I paid for my stuff and headed out of the store and basically ran to my car. Rushing and making sure that not many people noticed me was something easy for me now.

It took me a while to learn a few skills to avoid the paparazzi which I was hoping I could use in town.

When I got home I noticed the same car that I had seen in the neighbor’s driveway for the years that I lived here, I knew perfectly well whose car that was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grocery Store Shopping

Don't worry, Zack is in the next one.