Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

Las Vegas

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” I asked Kellan softly as I grabbed my small suitcase.

“Faith, my mom’s getting here any minute and your flight leaves in half an hour. Go” he ordered me with a grin on his face.

“Promise not to do anything stupid like ripping your stitches?” I asked him softly as I grabbed my purse.

“Yes, I promise. Now will you go before Kola realizes you’re leaving? It was hard enough last time you left her” he murmured amused.

Frowning I looked over at the dog that was just lying down on the carpet and looking out the large window into the city; Kellan shook his head.

“We agreed that you can come visit her whenever you want. And if it helps she’ll be in the LA house in a few weeks so that Steven can watch her before I head over to film” He pointed out.

“And the whole property thing is sorted out now? We both keep this place and the one in LA but I’ll get the master bedrooms?” I asked him.

Chuckling he nodded; “Yes, we agreed on this. And we have split custody on Kola, which means you can take her whenever you want for short periods of time” reminding me he nodded towards the front door.

“Alright. Alright, I’m leaving; calm down” I muttered amused as I headed towards the front door.

“And you’ll stay on the wheel chair right?” I asked him one last time looking at him.

“Yes, now go. You’re going to miss your flight to Vegas” he chuckled amused.

“Kellan. Are you sure you’ll be fine?” I asked worried. Even though we weren’t together anymore but I still cared about him as a close friend.

“Faith, I will kick you out” he warned me.

“I’m leaving” I muttered kissing his cheek and waving goodbye to Kola before heading out of the loft with my suitcase following me.

The flight to Vegas wasn’t too long, most of the time I was either catching up on work or just taking short naps. Once I landed I called Brian to see where he was; he was supposed to have arrived at Vegas yesterday.

“How’s New York?” Brian asked once he answered.

“I wouldn’t know. Vegas seems nice though” I told him.

“It is, the weather’s amazing right now” he admitted.

“So where are you?” I asked him amused.

“Chilling at the hotel room, the guys went out to gamble a bit and the girls are shopping” he told me as I entered the hotel we had all agreed to stay at.

“Babe, would you do me a huge favor?” I inquired with a grin on my face.
“Sure, what do you need?” he asked chuckling.

“Well the hotel you’re staying at has my favorite bohemian boutique and I was hoping you could get me a bracelet” I asked him softly.

“Sure babe, any exact bracelet?”He asked, I could hear him moving around which meant he was getting off the bed.

“No, just any bracelet. I love all the stuff they have” I told him.

“Alright, I miss you and love you” he murmured.

“I miss you too” I murmured back at him before hanging up. I was anticipating his reaction when he saw me.

I pulled the suitcase with me and walked towards the store I had asked him to get me something. I grinned once I saw him walking towards the entrance of the store. Laughing I dropped my suitcase and ran towards him jumping on his back causing him to stumble but
still catch his balance.

“Hey” I murmured kissing his neck causing him to laugh and help me down

“What are you doing here? I thought you were in New York?” he asked me confused.

“I didn’t think it was fair for you to spend the holiday season by yourself, so I thought I would
surprise you” I told him as I kissed him softly.

“I wouldn’t have minded you helping out your friend” he murmured.

“No. Brian, you deserved me to be here with you. And I’m going to” I assured him.

“I love you” he murmured kissing me forcefully, a grin forming on my face.

“I love you too” I murmured pecking his lips.

“So where’s your suitcase?” he asked.

I pointed a few feet behind me and he chuckled as he went to pick it up.

“So I guess it’s a good thing I got a private suite then?” he inquired.

“Mhm, its better they don’t get annoyed with us” I murmured kissing his neck.

“Let’s go” he muttered pulling me along to his hotel suite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while.