Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

I don't think so

Finally breaking our eye contact he pulled me into a bone crushing hug, the hug wasn’t as familiar.

His arms had gotten larger and stronger.

“I missed you” he murmured into my hair.

Nodding I pulled away, not knowing what to say.

“I haven’t been seen around here in a few years, what do you say to lunch?” he asked.

I shook my head, “I don’t that would be the best idea” I murmured softly.

Chuckling he scoffed, “Come on, just one lunch” he offered.

I sent him a look, “Brian I don’t think this is the best idea” I repeated.

“One lunch, just as old friends” he propositioned,

“Old friends?” I asked him.

I would be fine just having lunch with him as an old friend; it would help me with getting over my fears of being back in town.

“Fine” I sighed giving up, causing him to grin.

“Great, so where do you want to go? I want know what you’ve been up to” he admitted.

“Well how about we go get something from the pier?” I told him.

“Just like old times” he chuckled.

Sending him another look he kept on chuckling,

“So how was college? I thought about going to visit you sometimes but then I’d remember on why you left for New York” he murmured starting the conversation we both knew we would need sometime soon.

“It would have been better if you hadn’t” I murmured.

“I wasn’t ready to see you at the moment” I added softly.

He nodded understanding what I was talking about, “You left before I got the chance to apologize, and I had been drunk that night. And trust me when I say that was the worst mistake of my life” he reasoned with me.

“Let’s not talk about that, so how are you enjoying being a rockstar?” I asked him.

“I’ve only been a rockstar for a few years, I’m used to it. Now you, you’re becoming the next
Avril Lavigne” he pointed out.

I laughed nodding, “Touring was fun, now I see why you guys always got so excited” I
pointed out.

“So have you seen Zack yet?” he asked.

I shook my head; “I got home a few hours ago only to be sent on a shopping trip by my mom” I lied.

“I would have expected you to go and see him first, since you two were like best friends before you left” he pointed out.

“I know, but. I haven’t had time” I pointed out, yet again lying as my phone rang.
I swore to god that if it was Josh I would yell at him, my profanities were the result of Josh calling.

“Fuck you Josh, what the hell do you want?”I hissed.

He chuckled; “I know, but doll its Hollywood gets used to it” he warned me.

I rolled my eyes as I sarcastically chuckled, “Now what do you want?” I asked him.

“How would you feel about performing in Las Vegas with Demi Lovato?” he asked.

“Demi Lovato? What for?” I asked him.

“Charity for kids with cancer” he pointed out.

“Shame on you for using sick kids” I scolded.

“Blame Katy Perry for bailing out” he reminded me.

“She’s getting ready to go on tour, it’s not her fault” I reasoned.

“Yes, but you’re getting ready to start recording” Josh muttered.

“I don’t start recording till next month, I can fit in a benefit concert for sick kids” I murmured smiling as I saw Brian’s confused face.

“Great; so you’ll need to be in Vegas by tomorrow night. I’ll have Rachelle go to get your time planned out” he informed me.

“Alright, I’ll probably leave for Vegas tomorrow afternoon then, and how many press conferences will I be stuck with?” I asked simply.

“Not many, just about two. And then a photo shoot with Demi” he explained.

“Is this a Disney thing?” I questioned.

“No, Demi is doing this as a way to branch away from Disney” was my answer.

“Okay, oh and don’t forget to email me the tour information” I told him before handing up.

“Vegas?” Brian asked amused.

I laughed; “Josh knows the things I cave in for, such as benefit concerts for needy children or things like that” I explained.

He nodded amused, “Look at the very person who didn’t understand our touring” he pointed out.

I stuck a french fry in my mouth, “Well that same person gets go on tour with Paramore and
Linkin Park in a few months” I gloated.

“Linkin Park?” he asked excitedly.

Nodding, “Sucker, beat that” I laughed.

Laughing he shook his head; “Since we’re talking about Vegas, when are you supposed to be going?” he asked.

“I’m supposed to be there tomorrow night” I informed him.

“That’s a coincidence, Avenged Sevenfold band is supposed to be there tomorrow night too” he pointed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscriptions? Comments?