Status: Just Started

Letters to Faith

When you look me in the eye

“Still want to see if they think you’re bringing a hooker with you?” I asked Brian as we got out of the elevator on his floor.

He nodded laughing as he got his key out and walked towards his room, applied a fresh coat of lip gloss and kissed his neck before kissing his cheek, where part of my lips hit his.

“I’ll wait outside for a few seconds while they see the lipstick” I murmured as he slid his key in and unlocked his door, he walked in and left the door partly open so I could hear them start asking questions.

“See I told you it would be a prostitute not a stripper” I heard Johnny exclaim, I tried not to laugh as I heard the rest of the guys laugh.

“So where’s our surprise?” Matt asked amused, that was my queue to walk into the room.

“Brian are they ready for me?” I called through the door in my french accent perfected while visiting France.

“Oh shit, he brought her back with him” Johnny muttered excitedly.

Laughing softly I walked into the room just to get them to stare at me like idiots.

“You found Faith at hooker club?” Jimmy asked Brian as he embraced me into a bone crushing hug.

“Who cares if he found Faith in a hooker club? Faith is back” was all Matt told them as pulled me away from Jimmy so he could hug me himself.

“What are you doing in Vegas?” I was asked by Johnny.

“Charity performance tomorrow night” I answered, still in Matt’s embrace.

“And she just happened to relocate back to Huntington Beach” Brian informed them as he stole me from Matt and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“So you two are back together?” Jimmy asked grinning.

Rolling my eyes I shook my head; “We’re seeing how it works out” .

“Does Zack know about this?” Matt asked Brian.

“Why would he care?” I asked confused.

“How about we go to a club tonight? Let’s celebrate” Johnny ordered.

Laughing I rolled my eyes, “I would love to, but I have a concert tomorrow and don’t want to
have a hangover tomorrow morning during rehearsal” I admitted.

“We won’t drink much, just celebrating of having you back” Jimmy assured me.

Sighing, I gave up and nodded but turned to Brian, “Try to get me drunk and you’re not getting
anything tonight” I warned him.

“I won’t get you drunk, you want me already with you even being tipsy” he whispered in my ear.

I kissed his lips for a second before pulling away, “So did Val come with you?” I asked Matt.

“She went to dinner with Lacy, Gena and Leana” he told me.

“Who’s Gena?” I asked confused, I knew who Lacy and Leana were; they’d been with our
group of friends since the very beginning.

“Zack’s girlfriend” Jimmy answered softly avoiding my gaze; he knew one reason I left for such a long time.

I nodded swallowing the lump in my throat.

Jimmy and Matt had known about me being in love with my best friend, and had always tried to convince me that I was only hurting myself by doing that. That I knew his ways with girls and that even if something did happen between Zack and me, I would still end up hurting.

“So I guess we’ll wait for them and then we’ll head out” Matt pointed out.

“I just feel bad for Zack, being forced to dinner with all those girls” Johnny muttered.

“Faith wouldn’t do that to me” Brian gloated chuckling.

I laughed sending him a look; “Don’t give me any ideas” I told him as entrance to the large suite opened with four girls walking followed by Zack who had his head down.

“Faith!” Leana and Lacy exclaimed running to hug me.

I laughed as they pushed Brian away from my so that they could hug me any tighter than they could already.

“See, I kept my promise” Val smiled as she walked towards me.

Smiling I hugged her, “It’s funny how the same day I ended up running into him” I told her as I pointed at Brian.

“How come I used to be the best friend, doesn’t that give me rights to the first hug?” Zack asked walking towards us.

I looked up at him and completely forgot about everything as I looked him in the eyes, getting lost in the deep green they were.

Zack couldn’t and probably would never see how painful it was for me to simply hug him, but I got selfish for a second and hugged him.

“You have no idea how much I missed you” he murmured into my hair, squeezing my frame for a second or two before I pulled away.

“So what brings you to our suite?” Leana asked grinning to see me.

“Brian mentioned that the guys had been remembering about old times with me, and we
were at dinner downstairs so I thought I would come by and visit” I admitted.

“You two wouldn’t be dating would you?” Lacey asked smirking.

I smirked back; “Well there’s a really simple answer. No” I told her.

She laughed; “But you’re fucking each other?” she asked being blunt.

Nodding Brian pulled me back to his side, stealing me away from Zack as a blonde walked up to Zack’s side.

“Hi, I’m Faith. You must be Gena right?” I introduced myself with a smile only to receive a simple nod.

“I know who you are, Zack’s always talking about you” she muttered.

My smile faltered, if I had the decency to be polite to her. She should or could at least return the respect.

“Good things I hope” I continued being polite.

“Most of them” she murmured , the room being awkwardly quiet as I sent a look to Zack as my phone started ringing.

Getting my phone out I saw that it was Josh and I knew I had to take the call.

“I’ll be right back, Josh is calling and unless I answer now he’s going to keep calling all night” I explained to Brian as I walked out to the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter tonight, consider this me sucking up to you guys for the long wait.