Status: Complete

Magick

Birthday

“Wyatt,” I reach for him, burying my face against his chest. His arms wrap around me tightly and I sob.

“It’s okay,” he mutters quietly.

“No it’s not,” I argue.

“Okay,” he sighs. I cling to him and he holds me. Eventually I calm down and settle for snuggling with Wyatt for comfort. I wipe my face and ask the Goddess for strength.

I’d been having nightmares since Asher and Ashlynn attacked. I keep seeing them throwing witch fire around and writhing on the ground screaming in pain. It’s been months but I am still haunted by these terrible dreams. Asher and Ashlynn both had their powers stripped. I guess they couldn’t deal with that because they decided to take each other’s hands and jump off a cliff together. I mourn the loss of my only cousins still despite all they did to Rowa and I.

Lately Mum has been letting Wyatt stay with me at night because of my nightmares. Wyatt’s aunts finally gave in and allowed it after we swore we weren’t doing anything. I’ve spent my time trying to heal. It’s been a long slow process. Wyatt has helped though. I don’t know what I’d do without him.

Rowa is ready to deliver any day now. Her belly is big and round and sometimes she lets me put my hand there to feel her child moving inside her. It’s a strange but good feeling. I am excited to become an Uncle as Rowa is excited to be a mother. We all love this baby and it’s not even born yet.

Rowa and I both graduated high school with perfect grades along with Wyatt and many of our friends. Today is our eighteenth birthday. I eventually drift back into a peaceful sleep and a few hours later when I open my eyes everyone is standing around my bed.

“Happy Birthday!” They all exclaim excitedly. I smile. Rowa runs over and hugs me.

“Happy Birthday brother,” she says.

“Happy birthday sister,” I reply. She kisses my forehead then lets Wyatt and my mum hug me too. I get dressed and go to the kitchen where there is a cake set up. I have to wait to eat it until my friends arrive first. It’s tempting to sneak a piece but I resist those urges.

Wyatt sits entangled with me on the couch. “I love you so much,” he tells me.

“I love you too Wyatt,” I say and we kiss passionately. Someone knocks on the door so we pull apart. Rowa bounces over, holding her belly, and welcomes Saffron. She kisses him and they go sit together in the corner. Saffron and Rowa starting dating a few months ago and make such a perfect couple. They are both so happy and I am happy for them.

Slowly, our friends all pile in and fill up the floor. They are all talking and laughing with me and Rowa. When it’s time to slice the cake I put my hand on Rowa’s and we slice it together. I shove a piece in Wyatt’s face. He laughs. “Hey! No fair!” he exclaims then shoves some in my face. I giggle ecstatically. This is the most fun I have had in months.

He pulls me to him and kisses me. All I can taste is frosting. We pull apart and start laughing again. After we are cleaned up and done eating we open presents. Wyatt’s gift is the best. I open the tiny box carefully and find a Wiccan Promise ring. “Wyatt…it’s beautiful.”

“I’m glad you like it love.”

I run right into his arms and hug him tight, slipping the ring on immediately. After everyone leaves I am left alone with Wyatt. Mum went off to visit a sick member of her coven and Rowa went to Saffron’s house.

I take Wyatt to my room where we lay together in my bed. “Did you have a good birthday?” he asks me.

I nod. “It was perfect.”

“I still have one more gift to give you.”

“What is that?” I wonder.

He kisses me on the lips. I kiss back hungrily. I want him. I need him. I love him. We make out and he rolls on top of me. His hips rock against mine and I moan quietly. My face is red and I am panting. He pulls off my shirt and kisses me all the way down to my waist which makes me squirm in a good way. I tug at his shirt and he slides out of it, pressing against me so I can feel his skin on mine. Our legs tangle and he moves to kiss my sensitive neck. I tilt my head and instinctively push my hips up to touch his. He pushes back and I moan at the friction our rhythm creates. I can feel his arousal and I know he can feel mine. He slides his hand up my thigh then starts to unbutton my jeans. We’ve never gone this far before. He’s never seen me without pants. He slides them off of me and I blush worse at the way my boxers are bulging. He just smiles and takes off his own jeans. He’s so gorgeous I can’t help staring.

Only the thin cloth of boxers separates us now. My heart is racing. “Wyatt…” I mumble.

“Yeah?”

“Make love to me.”

“Are you sure?”

“I am. I love you. You are my muirn beatha dan, my soul mate.”

“I love you too soul mate.”

It hurts at first. I wince and he watches my facial expressions carefully, waiting and moving very slow. Eventually the pain fades a little and I start to focus more on the pleasure coursing through me. He moves a little faster and I grip the sheets below me. “Oh…Wyatt…uh…” I can’t help making noise. This is the best feeling I’ve ever had. We are combined in every way possible, physically, emotionally, and magically. I can feel the magick energy surging between us and the pleasure heightening gradually. My body moves a little with each push he gives and I force my eyes open for a moment. At first I see the ceiling then I see Wyatt in all his glory, face red, mouth open in pleasure, and eyes closed. It’s almost enough to send me over the edge right then.

I close my eyes again. I don’t need to see him because I can feel him. I am about to explode. I don’t think I can take anymore. I don’t want this to end but I think I might die if it doesn’t. I tighten my grip on the sheets and moan louder. “Wyatt…”

“Jayce…uh…”

I think I should warn him as the pressure in my stomach builds but the words won’t come out. “Wyatt…AH!” I shudder and he moans suddenly, spilling inside me. I can feel it but it’s not too unpleasant.

He rolls over beside me and for a moment neither one of us says anything. We just lay there and try to recover from what just happened. Finally he sits up. “Are you okay?”

I nod, sitting up too. “Are you?”

“Yeah,” he smiles.

I smile too and he tackles me against the pillows, covering my mouth with his. I giggle.
---

We are still lying together when I get the call from Mum. “Rowa’s in labor. Get to the birthing center now.”

I hurry to get dressed. In my nervousness I stumble and fall multiple times. I can’t believe this is actually happening. My twin sister is becoming a mother!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you want an update please!!!