Status: Comments = Updates :)

Your house is my prison and nobody can save me.

Thirteen.

I can’t believe I just told Alex that Matt was cousin. But then again, he didn’t know that Matt knew where he was and really just didn’t care.

Sad really. That their own manager doesn’t give a damn about them. I only really kidnapped them to show them a real good time. They looked so sad backstage because Matt wasn’t there.

To be honest, Matt was a dick. He always was, even when he was a little kid. He’d yell, shout and then just disappear.

I was hiding in a cupboard in the kitchen when I heard footsteps thumping up the stairs. I cursed to myself quietly and held my breathe.

The steps stopped just outside my hiding spot and my heart stopped. The steps continued after a short pause and relief washed over me.

“Chris? Chris, where are you?” Alex yelled, he sounded further away. Thank god.

“What’s up, Alex?” Zack said.

“Matt is Chris’ cousin. And I want to talk to her about why she kidnapped us, but I can’t find her anywhere. She left literally seconds before I did; I have no clue where she could have gone.” Alex said, cursing and banging around. As he spoke his voice got louder, meaning he was back in the kitchen with Zack.

“Check the cupboard where she hid when we played hide ‘n’ seek.” Zack said. The thumps of Alex’s feet pounding up the stairs made me relax some.

Light poured into the cupboard as the door was thrown open. “Get out. Now.” Zack growled.

I sighed and manoeuvred my way out of my hiding spot. I stood in front of Zack with my hands behind my back, feeling guilty.

“Why didn’t you tell us? Does he know we are gone? Did he know about this all along?” Zack said, anger filled his voice and I flinched.

I shook my head and stared at the ground. “He doesn’t know you’re here.” I murmured. Zack sighed and walked off.

I crumpled to the ground and stared at the mark staining the floor. Jack had spilt ketchup on the floor when he bit into a massive sandwich he decided to make. The mark never went away.

In a way, that mark was a reminder that the boys of All Time Low were the greatest things that had entered my life for such a long time.

With a heavy sigh, I pulled myself off the floor and walked to the front door, grabbing my grey hoodie as I went.

I took a deep breathe as I stood outside my small cabin that overlooked Tim’s Cove. It was beautiful and I loved it here. The lake was blue and stunning. There was basically no one here. An older couple lived across the lake but I had never spoke to them before.

Nothing bad ever happened here. It was so tranquil. So pretty. So quie-

“AGH! NO!” A shrill shriek pierced through the silence of Tim’s. I turned and watched as Jack ran screaming from the house. Rian chasing after him with a knife.

“What the fuck is going on?!” I yelled, storming back to my cabin. Jack and Rian both froze before slowly turning and looking at me.

“Rian. And he. And then. And the taco. Alex!” I barely understood what Jack said before he screamed Alex’s name and ran back inside. Then I turned on Rian. Fear filled his eyes.

“Give me the knife.” I growled. Rian held it closer to him.

“Noooo, because you’ll attack me. And it was Jack’s fault. He hit me and then shoved his balls in my face. I told him I was going to chop them off. Not. My. Fault.” And then Rian did the same as Jack - ran screaming into the house.

“I fucking hate them.” I muttered to myself before turning on my heel and walking down the gravel road leading around the lake.

Hours had passed until I realised I should probably get back. The guys had possibly died by now. I had walked around the lake at least three times, finding new places each time.

I think my favourite was a set of rocks. They moved out further into the lake, by at least ten feet. So, I had to jump across each one to get to the end one.

By the time I began walking back home, it was dark. I wrapped my arms around my torso as I walked down the dirt road. The cold was chilling. The night was frightening. Even though I knew no one was around, it still terrified me. The thought of being attacked with no one to save me.

Crack.

I felt my insides freeze up. Someone was out there. “H-Hello?” I called, the cold causing my voice to tremble.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and I screamed. Another hand was placed over my mouth to silence me. And I instantly realised the fear Alex, Jack, Zack and Rian felt when I kidnapped them.

I was spun round and came face to face with my attacker.

And then I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I am so sorry for not updating sooner. But I have two chapters already written and another on its way. So I will be posting them in the next couple of minutes and writing the sixteenth chapter. Woooh.
Please, don't hate me D:
Did you like it? Was it worth the wait? ... I don't think so ... But whatever.
Please comment and subscribe :D
Much love, Phil x