Status: Comments = Updates :)

Your house is my prison and nobody can save me.

Fourteen.

Zack and I had been searching for Chris for a about ten minutes before we heard a faint yell of ‘H-hello?’

We shared a look before running in the direction. Seconds later, a scream echoed and Zack and I ran faster.

When we got there, a man was holding a blackout-ed Chris in his arms. He was grinning at her with a manic look in his eyes.

“Hey! Let her go!” Zack yelled, storming over. The guy looked up and dropped her, after seeing Zack. She hit the ground with a dull thud and my heart went out to her. She was lying at his feet, completely helpless. What if he hurt her?

“Who the fuck are you? What are you doing with Chris?” I shouted. He grinned at me; it sickened me.

With a frightening yell, I turned and saw Jack running down the road holding a massive stick, that he could barely lift.

Rian was metres behind him, slightly red in the face from the running. And me, I was standing in shock at the edge of the road. Zack was standing a couple of feet from the man, fuming. Jack had stopped just behind him and Rian was nearly there.

They were all doing something. But no one had grabbed Chris.

And then I realised why they were staying back. He had a gun. And was pointing it at Chris. Who the fuck was this guy?

“I’m not going to ask you again. Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?” I growled, walking menacingly forward.

“I’m David.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Daaaaaayum. The dreaded brother is back. Where you expecting it?! Bet you weren't! xD

I just realised I'm losing readers. Dammit!
Here is the next chapter. I promised it would be up in the next few minutes :D
Comment and subscribe, yeah?
Much love, Phil x