Status: Comments = Updates :)

Your house is my prison and nobody can save me.

Two.

I leant against the door and sighed. Chris, that was her name. She sounded nice. But what did I know?

Jack was curled up next to Rian in the corner, whimpering and crying silently. I was worried about him, it was obvious he wasn’t taken this as well as Zack, Rian or me.

“I have your sandwiches.” I smiled at the thought of food. After being locked up for so long it made even cucumber sound appetizing. Although I have no clue how long we had actually been there.

I slowly moved away from the cool door when I heard a key turn in the lock. Slowly, very slowly, a girl appeared from behind the massive oak door.

Her blonde hair was straightened but being to curl slightly from the heat and humidity of the house. Her dazzling blue eyes skimmed around the room, checking every little detail. She took a second longer to look at Jack before her eyes rested on me. A slight frown covered her features.

I ignored that and went on my exploration of her body. Nice tits. Long legs. Shorter than me though. Skinny but not insanely so. Clad in skinny jeans and a red checked shirt, she looked stunning, even for a kidnapped.

“FOOD!” Jack screamed, running towards the slightly younger looking girl. Chris, I suppose. He tackled her to the floor and stole the sandwiches from her hands. Leaving her laying there looking confused.

“You okay?” I said quietly, walking over to her and putting a hand out to help her up. She nodded slowly and grabbed my hand as she pulled herself to her feet.

“I’m sorry for kidnapping you. I’m not sure what came over me. It just, kind of … happened?” She shrugged and questioned herself. It was quite cute.

“Chris, right?” I smirked at the girl.

Chris nodded and moved away from me slightly, dropping my hand. Had I done something?

I saw Zack looking over at us with an amused smile. I glared at him but his smile only widened. Fucker.

“I have to go. You can move around the house. Again, don’t even think about leaving. It won’t happen. I’m going to go shower.” And with that, Chris bolted up the stairs. I stared at her ass the whole way.

“You do realise she kidnapped us. And you are staring at her like you want to fuck her.” Jack stated, mouth full of sandwich. I only nodded, still staring at the empty spot which had held Chris only seconds before.

As I walked up the stairs, I ignored the questions from my band mates and looked around the house. It was small. The stairs from the basement lead to a small kitchen. Plain and simple. The kitchen lead to a hallway, at the end was more stairs leading upstairs and a doorway to the left leading to a living room, I assumed.

I followed the sound of running water and headed up the stairs, as quietly as I could. I passed three doors on the left, and two on the right. This place must have a lot of room, more than I thought.

It was the last door on the right that held the object of my current desire. I slipped through the door and sat on the counter, waiting for dear Chris to leave the shower.

Maybe she would jump me. Sex, yeah. Or scream, that was the more likely option though.

Just then the shower turned off and a hand reached out to grab a towel.

The curtain pulled back and a scream followed.

“WHAT THE FUCK? GET OUT, YOU SICK LITTLE SHIT!” She began to hit me, still screaming. I turned and pressed my lips against hers. I was hit again and pushed out the bathroom. Well, it was nice while it lasted.

“Fuck.” A smile lit up my face as I walked down to the basement.

I was going to make her regret ever kidnapping us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter, all in the space of like two minutes :) (I had already written it ;D)

What do you think? Comment, yeah?

Again, apologies for spelling mistakes.