Status: Comments = Updates :)

Your house is my prison and nobody can save me.

Six.

Jealousy rushed through my veins at the sight of Zack and Chris so close by the window. And then their talk. What was it about? Zack come out looking very pleased and Chris looked a bit … Empty, I guess.

There was no emotion in her eyes and her face was blank. It scared me, as much as I wanted her to regret it, I was beginning to like her. Oh god, what if Zack had ruined it for me? Told her? Nah, he wouldn’t. Zack isn’t like that.

“I’m going to go piss.” I announced, rising from the table and heading up the stairs.

“Is it true?” I jumped in shock. Chris was standing right outside the bathroom door. I clutched my shirt and sighed, waiting for my heart to slow down.

“Is what true?”

“That you are trying to make me regret ever kidnapping you? Make me fall for you then break me?” Tears welled in her eyes. You know what I said earlier about Zack not telling? Scratch that, the stupid prick.

“I- I … I don’t know what to say. But … I do like you. And I’m kind of regretting saying that.” I bit my lip, nerves causing me to stutter. Chris shook her head and turned away from me.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me. As I wrapped my arms around her, she laid her head on my chest and just cried.

“Hey, why are you crying? I’m sorry.” I stroked her hair and wrapped my arm tight around her shoulder. Chris pulled away slightly, looking up at me.

Why does her lips look so inviting? My eyes flickered to her lips and then back to her eyes. I watched as hers did the same. I am going to kiss her. You know, be spontaneous.

I leant down and pressed my lips against hers. For a moment, neither of us moved, just relishing the feeling. A second past before she began kissing back.

I’m not sure how it happened but I ended up pressing her against the bathroom door, her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands in my hair, my hands on her bum.

Her tongue flicked out and lick my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and the battle for dominance began. Her tongue massaged mine and I groaned into her mouth, squeezing her bum lightly. She pulled away and gasped.

I grinned at her and gently set her down. A small smile graced her face and she kissed me once more before fixing her hair, pulling her shirt down and walking away, her hips swaying in a seducing manner.

Well, that definitely went better than I hoped. Now, all I needed to do was get rid of this tiny (not so tiny, in my case. Wink, wink) problem. As I ran back into the bathroom, I swear I heard laughing from downstairs.

By the time I was finished, everyone was in the living room watching TV. Jack was curled up on the sofa, staring blankly at the screen. Zack and Rian were sitting together on the floor whispering about something.

Chris was laying upside down on the sofa beside Jack, a wide grin on her face. Her head dangled over the edge of the sofa and she looked over at me and winked.

I grinned at her and plonked myself down beside Zack and Rian.

For being kidnapped, we had settled in pretty well. It wasn’t torture. You could walk into this room and you would automatically assume we had been friends for years. We were so comfortable around each other and it had barely been two days. I liked it.

“Chriiiiiis?” Jack whined, getting right in her face.

“Yeah?” She replied, looking right past him towards the TV.

“Do you have any popcorn?” Typical Jack, always thinking about his stomach.

Chris sighed and rolled off the sofa, landing in a heap on the floor before slowly getting up and stumbling to the kitchen. A couple of bangs were heard before the sound of the microwave came on.

Minutes later she walked back in with a massive bowl of popcorn. And I do mean massive.

“That is huge.” I said, staring at the bowl.

“THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” Jack yelled with a mouthful of popcorn. We all laughed, it was kind of hard not to. Jack was pretty funny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did ya like it? I hope so :) I am writing the next chapter now so that should be up a bit later today.
Thanks to my commenters -
Super Kinja Skye
recklessheart10
f-lies
Alexander Gaskarth;
Comment/Subscribe?

Much love, Phil x