Status: ~Finished~

Toy Soldiers

Hurricane Concert

Leah's view:
"Thank you guys so much! This concert was such last minute and yet you guys still came, plus this shows me that I have some fans in Raleigh I didn't know about." People started cheering, they wanted another song. The only one I hadn't done yet was "Temporary Home" and I knew I had to do that song, but not without a little explanation on the background history I have with this song (I did for all the other songs too). "So, um the next song I'm going to sing is called 'Temporary Home' and it is an emotional song for me. It talks about a little boy who is a orphan and gets switched around from home to home and he always lives in temporary homes. How many of you know my brother Matt?"
Everyone pretty much raised their hands. "Well he is a great brother, but we aren't biologically brother and sister. When I was 5 his family adopted me. I thought I was gonna be there for a little while then go to another family caused it had happened many times before, but they didn't get rid of me after a few months. It was like a miracle to me, when I first heard this song it was at the orphanage they let former kids come back and visit, it was playing while we were walking through the home and I couldn't listen because it reminded me of how terrible that place was. So I'm glad that they took me in and I'm glad I have you guys and other people to support me. Anyways after that let's get to the song."
Jeff's view:
I was so proud of Leah she was able to get that off her chest without crying, well tears formed in her eyes but they didn't fall so it doesn't count. She was singing 'Temporary Home' and everyone was loving it, even if it was slow. People were recording her whole performance and taking photos. Looks like Leah was becoming the Selena Gomez of Raleigh, and she was linked to dating Justin Bieber so I guessed that sorta works. I saw mister Jones watching then he started walking towards me.
"Mister Jones. How is she doing?" "She is doing well. I don't know why this girl hasn't sung concerts like this before." "Well sir her brothers hockey got in the way of her doing anything like this. She never had the opportunity to do things like this." "She is amazing. Did you know she was adopted? Wait of course you would you are dating her Biebs." "Not you too." "Hey the whole organization: the team,trainers, coaches, an etc. call you that. It suits you well, I mean you are the Justin Bieber of Raleigh." "Thanks, I guess." Leah was done so now it was time for my surprise to her.
Leah's view:
"Thank you guys so much for coming and I hope to do something like this again soon. Bye!" "Wait! No one go anywhere. Anyone wanna hear Jeff Skinner take a crack at this singing thing?" Everyone was screaming when Jeff came on stage. He took a stool with him on stage, I was a little scared for where I thought he was going. "Miss Leah Duchene could you please join me on stage?" I wasn't gonna say no to my boyfriend, plus he seemed cute up there, plus I knew where he was going. "Sit right here please. Okay so a while ago we had a little thing here called the um, All-Star Game. Anyone remember that?" Of course everyone cheered, no matter what Jeff said they would cheer. "Alright well, after that game Leah and I were driving in my car-" "Yeah Skinner!" Jeff just smiled. "Anyways a song started playing and I thought it was a Justin Bieber song, but it was this kid called Cody Simpson. It was a good song. The more I listened it got me thinking. I looked at Leah and told he this would be our song" "Awwwww!" The audience cheered as Jeff held my hand and I laughing and smiling at his story. "So I thought I could sing this song to Leah today and you guys would be in for a little surprise along with her? Sound good?" Everyone was cheering really loud.

"This young girl, she's so cute
Every time I see her, wear a fresh pair of shoes
'Cause this young girl, she's such a killer
Can't wait til I have it, I'ma spend half a milla

I can see us together on top
We livin' like we hit the jackpot
Cha-ching, like money in the bank
You should be with me

You're like my favorite song
On the radio, radio, radio, radio
I could listen to you all day
You're like a music video, video vi-vi-video
I could look at you all day
You make do my two-step all day
You keep me lookin' proud for you all day
So you should be my girlfriend all day
Were, like a hit on the radio, radio

You got this young boy, racking his brains
Trying to make you mine, but I don't got a ring
You got this young boy, going insane
Tell me that you're single and you're waiting for me

I can see us together on top
We livin' like we hit the jackpot
Cha-ching, like money in the bank
You should be with me

You're like my favorite song
On the radio, radio, radio, radio
I could listen to you all day
You're like a music video, video vi-vi-video
I could look at you all day
You make do my two-step all day
You keep me lookin' proud for you all day
So you should be my girlfriend all day
Were, like a hit on the radio, radio

Singing to this song all day-ay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay
Day-ay-yay-yay, singing to this song
All day-ay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay
Day-ay-yay-yay, yeah...

stopped me, in my tracks
I have to know you name
(nick-nack paddy gotta find your swag
you and me together is a match, match)

tell me, baby, why you making me wait all day
(Nick- nack paddy gotta find your swag, you and me together girl we got it in the bag)

You're like my favorite song
On the radio, radio, radio, radio
I could listen to you all day
You're like a music video, video vi-vi-video
I could look at you all day
You make do my two-step all day
You keep me lookin' proud for you all day
So you should be my girlfriend all day
Were, like a hit on the radio, radio

Singing to this song all day-ay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay
Day-ay-yay-yay, singing to this song
All day-ay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay
Day-ay-yay-yay, yeah"

Everyone cheered once he done and I was smiling and laughing. He actually was pretty good. That was truly the best surprise I have ever gotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jeff's surprise song for Leah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu4g2hrFyMU

I have not been getting a lot of comments on my stories. I will post faster if I get some comments. Whether it is a "I like this story" or if it is some critique.