Status: ~Finished~

Toy Soldiers

Only cares about getting goals and kissing girls

Skinner's view:
We sat there for about ten minutes. "Okay I think they are gone." I had to shake me shoulder a little cause she had fallen asleep. "Finally, I was beginning to think we would be sleeping right by the door." "Haha me too. Nice job acting out that whole little make-out session back there." She got up looking at me confused. "Who said I was pretending? Come on we should probably go to bed you have a game tomorrow against New Jersey, you will need some rest." "Haha. Okay." "We went into our room and we changed into some house clothes. I just wore a muscle shirt and some sweat pants. She had some pink,yellow, and blue boxers with a pink,yellow, and white tank top. She looked cute with her hair in a messy bun. She walked in and collapsed on the bed. "I am so tired. Now I know why you hate the media." I could barely understand her as she mumbled into the pillow. "Yupp."

I laid down and was ready to pass out. Then I rolled over and puy my arm around Leah and pulled her close. "Hey Leah." "Huh?" "Thank you." She turned around in my arms so she was looking at me. "For what?" "For staying with me even though the media is always watching us and there is so much attention on me and you, yet you don't ever get upset by it." "Well I don't want you to have to worry about me cause you already have so much pressure and stress, I don't want you going crazy worrying about me all the time." "Yeah, but I stay sane because of you, you always know how to calm me down. Like after the game with the media. You know how to handle all of it." "I know, and that is why you love me!" "This is true." I kissed her then she laid her head on my chest and fell asleep.

My alarm went off at 6, I had to be at the rink by 7 so I wanted to start getting ready. "Leah, you gotta get up." "No I don't." "Yeah you do. You have to meet with mister Jones about singing the anthem and the details about the Storm Squad." "No I don't, the rink is closed today, no game, no early practice." "I know you don't wanna get up, but you can sleep in the car." "Fine, no music on the radio or anything. I want to be able to sleep." "Okay, deal. Now get dressed."

She came downstairs with her hood up and wasn't talking. One thing about Leah that I will never forget is she needs her sleep. She hates getting up early, even when I had early hockey games she wanted to come, but she didn't look like it. As long as Leah gets the amount of sleep she wants each day then she will be fine. We got in the car and the radio turned on, I went to turn it off but Leah stopped me. "I thought you said no radio?" "I did, but listen." "Jeff Skinner is a raged teen who only cares about getting goals and kissing girls. When asked about his scoring on Rod's night yesterday he had this to say," "It feels great to win on such a highly anticipated night,it felt good to get another one, and I'll take the goal." "Then when we went to ask him about his relationship with Leah Duchene he lashed out at us asking if we had anyone else to interview and why we couldn't leave them alone. Later that night we spotted him and Leah making out in their driveway not trying to hid from anyone. So is Jeff Skinner really wanting privacy or is he just trying to get more face action with his girl? Scott Daniels channel 4 news."

I slammed the steering wheel, it was the only thing that was close that I could hit. "Jeff calm down, all they are doing is trying to get a story so they can get paid. No one is gonna believe that." "Well everyone might. Now when we get to the rink the first thing someone is gonna ask is 'Jeff are the stories true?' They will probably ask you some stuff too." "Don't worry I can handle it and I won't say anything they could take out of context. Plus you can tell your coach if he questions you that they followed us home." "Yeah. None of this should have happened though. I just hope practice will get this off my mind and I don't have another big media "scandal" again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Leah's car outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28747146

Jeff & Leah's pj's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28745891