Status: ~Finished~

Toy Soldiers

Truth or Dare

Leah's view:
We arrived at Dalton and Matt's apartment we went inside. "I don't know what you wanna do cause it's late, but I will let you decide I guess." "Well what do you wanna do Dalton?" "I don't care really. Don't you wanna change, do you have clothes with you?" "Um, no. I didn't bring any because I didn't go home i came straight here." "Well I guess you could wear a shirt of mine and some boxers as shorts cause none of my shorts will fit you, they would be way to big." "Okay. That's fine I do that a lot." "Alright let me go grab you some. Um, plaid or striped?" "Um, plaid I guess." "Alright, pick a color." "Blue?" "Blue it is. What kind of shirt do you want?" "I have a tank top on that I can just wear.." "Oh, okay. Here you go." He tossed me some blue plaid Aeropostale boxers. They were actually kind of cute too. "Thanks. While I go change you think of something we should do." "Alright, sounds like a plan."

Dalton's view:
This girl is so cute. It sucks that she and her boyfriend just broke up, but at the same time I really am starting to like her. i just have to plan it cool and try and get her to like me. After waiting for a short 5 minutes she was finished changing. Wow! She looked great in my boxers.I never really notice a girls legs, but Leah does have great legs. She is so beautiful, I don't get how a guy could treat her like Jeff did. "So did you think of anything for us to do?" "Well we could get to know each other, since you might be staying a while." "Sure sounds good." "Alright well I am from Ontario. I love to play hockey. I have 4 siblings. I am pretty tough. I am 18 and I love long walks on the beach. Just kidding the beach thing was a lie, but it actually sounds like it would be nice." "Ha ha, alright well I am also from Ontario. I love to watch hockey. I have 1 brother. I am a singer/songwriter. i am also 18 and I am friends with almost every rookie in the NHL. Well I know some rookies, but not almost every one." "Yeah I was going to say. Well we have some things in common." "Yup. So what should we do now?"

Leah's view:
I had to think of something, he is so cute and I wanna get to know him more and find out if he likes me. "I don't know think of something I thought of the last thing." "Alright. Truth or dare?" "What?" "You heard me truth or dare?" "Truth." "Id it true you have the most penalty minutes on the Ottawa 67's?" "Yes this is true." "Alright. Truth." "Is it true that you can sing really well?" "Yeah that's true." "Okay, dare." "I dare you to fight me." "No I am not doing that." "Why not? It's just for fun." "Yeah, but I don't wanna hurt you. Give me a different dare." "Okay fine, show me your muscles." "Okay?" "Well I mean you fight guys so you gotta have some muscle." I really only chose that to see if he had a nice body. It didn't matter if he did or not, but it would be a little something extra thrown in. "Okay, you body is okay." "Okay? Do you not see the muscles?" "Yeah, but I have seen better." "Whatever, choose." "Dare." "I dare you to sing me a song." "What song?" "Any song."

Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live
Oh, take, take, take it all but you never give
Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open, why were they open?

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
Tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause what you don't understand is

Dalton held my hands while I was singing. We got off the couch and started walking around the apartment.

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

Our hands were interlocked and our foreheads were resting against each others as we rocked back and forth.

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

No, no, no, no

Black, black, black and blue, beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said, hey, when you get back to where you're from
Mad boy, bad boy, that's just what you are, yeah
You'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, yes, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked
'Cause what you don't understand is

I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

Tears started to form in my eyes. I was thinking about what Jeff would think if he saw me. He would have wanted to leave me for sure this time.

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for ya, baby
But you won't do the same

My hands were holding his face as we stopped in the hall way. I was singing only to him and no one else. Dalton wiped the tears from my cheeks and held my hands.

If my body was on fire
Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me, you're a liar
'Cause you never, ever, ever did, baby

But darling, I'd still catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

I was face-to-face with Dalton, but I pulled away.

You wouldn't do the same (3x)

I started walking away, letting go of his hands. Until he grabbed my hands before I could get away. Now I was trapped.

Oh no, no no

I turned to look at him and as soon as I did he kissed me, but I didn't pull away this time. I wasn't trapped I kissed back. When we both pulled away the only thing I could say was, "Truth or dare?"
♠ ♠ ♠
so, I have a few subscribes and not that many comments. :( I would like to have more people commenting. Do you like the story? Do you have any suggestions? I really want to know your opinions! Please comment and subscribe!

Leah's outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29475584
Leah's song-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjRHw1ZS60E&feature=related