Status: ~Finished~

Toy Soldiers

Jeff Asked Me To Come

Skinner's P.O.V
Tonight was the skills competition and red carpet I thought my suit was nice, black with a skinny tie simple but still dressy. I wore my Polo watch and some Usher cologne. Once I stepped off the bus everyone was screaming like crazy. I started to believe everyone who was calling me a rock star it felt like that now. A few autographs,pictures, and some interviews. While doing an interview I saw someone who I had only hoped to see this weekend. While doing my interview she started getting closer then Kevin Weekes called her over. "Ms.Leah Duchene what brings you to Raleigh?" "Well Kevin." she came and stood by me which made me smile, as if I don't do that enough already." I came to watch my brother, but really I am here because Jeff asked me to come." Now she was holding my arm. "Okay well Jeff, Leah you two have a fun time this weekend." At the same time we agreed, "we will."
After that we walked the rest of the carpet together. I was surprised people knew who she was, I mean she doesn't see her brother much ever since he left home to go play juniors a long time ago. We were being interviewed near each other we kept looking over at each other a lot. Man, she looked amazing in her dress and heels. Her hair was perfect in every way. Then I started getting asked the question I wish I could have avoided this whole weekend. "Jeff is this a new girlfriend we should know about?" I looked at Leah who also was shocked, "No we're just friends for now boys." However those words didn't come out of my mouth, but she said 'for now'. Hopefully the media didn't get any ideas form that. They don't even know our story. Yes, Leah and I went out back when we were 15 and I was playing for the Kitchener Rangers. Once I got drafted things changed since she couldn't come with me.
After a few pictures and interviews we went inside I told her to come with me because I was gonna show her where her seat was going to be, I knew she would love it. We were walking she was holding onto my arm. I wish I could put my arm around her or hold her hand or anything. But, I wanna win her back this weekend not push away. Earlier during an interview she did say we are just friend, 'for now'. I took her to the team Staal bench then she realized she would watch form the bench tonight. "Jeff this is amazing!" Her voice echoed throughout the rink. She turned and hugged me, it seemed like time froze when that happened. She held tight and I don't think she wanted to let go. I sure miss this stuff.
Leah's P.O.V:
When Jeff took me to the bench I realized he wanted me to be by him during the skill competition. I couldn't say no. I turned and hugged him, it really didn't feel like letting him go. I missed the way he held me. His tight grip when we hugged. Or the way his soft semi-curly hair felt in my hands. I realized that this weekend was going to be to be the chance for us to get back together. Then I brought myself back to reality.
"Jeff, why did you want me to come to Raleigh?" "Well, I haven't seen you in 3 years." "No Jeff, why did you really want me to come this weekend?" "Okay, Leah the truth is I missed you. The day I left to come play here I wanted to come back. I saw you walking on the red carpet and how beautiful you looked and I realized that I needed to take this chance and get you back. I know you probably think I am stupid right?" "No Jeff, I don't, that is really sweet. When you brought me onto this bench I realized you wanted me to be by you as much as I could this weekend and I agree. Jeff I miss you too, and I don't want us to be apart when this whole weekend is over."
Then I felt like I needed to hug him again so I did. Then I jumped in his arms as I heard a shocking, but familiar voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote this in school today so it might not be that good, but i tried.

Jeff Skinner's Suit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27757892

Leah Duchene's Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27761457 (Carrie Underwood is not playing Leah I have yet to choose someone for that.)