Status: ~Finished~

Toy Soldiers

Yes Matty!

Dalton's view:
Last night was fun. Our game of truth or dare led to us kissing, and she didn't stop me so I think she likes me. After our game we fell asleep on the couch watching the movie 'Miracle'. It was Leah's favorite so I watched it with her. "Morning." "Morning. You sleep okay, I was gonna carry you into Matt's room, but I didn't want to wake you up while you were sleeping." "I sleep fine, your 'okay' muscles were a nice pillow." "Ha, I still don't see how they are just 'okay', but it's your opinion." "Yupp, so what are we doing today?" "Well I have practice and a game later. You could probably come to the game." "Really, that would be fun to finally see you play." "What about me?" "Matt?" "Oh my gosh Matt! When did you get out of the hospital?" Leah ran and hugged her brother. Those two are so close, Matt is very protective of his sister. So he might reject my idea of having Leah come to our game tonight. "Now what was this talk of the Avalanche game tonight?" "Dalton invited me to come." "Dalton I don't think that's a good idea tonight, maybe a different game." "Matt why?"

Leah's view:
Something didn't seem right. Matt was serious, normally he always wants me to come to his games. Matt looked at Dalton, they both had an agreeing look on their faces. "Dalton, why doesn't he want me to come? Who are you guys playing that's so bad I can't come?" "Carolina." "So?" "Leah, Jeff is gonna be there, you know how I feel about him." "Okay Matt, but why can't I come? He won't do anything to me." "Leah he just doesn't want to risk it." "Matt I have you, Dalton, and all of your team mates to defend me if he tries anything." "Okay, fine. I am gonna go unpack some of my stuff that was at the hospital." "Okay." "Dalton this is stupid." "Leah he just doesn't want you hurt and don't want to see you hurt again either." "Really?" "Yeah. Jeff is an idiot and he doesn't deserve a girl as sweet as you." "Aww, thanks Dalton." "Well this is cute, but Dalton and I have practice so we gotta go." "Right, Have fun you guys. I am just gonna go take a nap or something." "Okay.Thanks Leah." I went into Dalton's room to take a nap, I don't wanna sleep in my brothers bed. I don't know what he might have done in there. I only trust Dalton cause he hasn't been here long.

Dalton's view:
"You know this is my room right?" "I know, but I don't trust what my brother might have done in there." "Oh, true.you can sleep in here i don't care." "Thanks. So why did you come back here?" "Needed my hoodie, it's chilly out." "Oh okay, have fun at practice." "Thanks." I kissed her cheek and was out the door. Matt was waiting. "So, you and my sister?" "What?" "dude it is obvious, you two like each other." "You aren't mad are you?" "No, you seem like a nice guy. Better than Skinner for sure. You know that I don't wanna see her hurt, that's what I really care about." "Yeah, I know. I just can't believe that Skinner would do that to her. She didn't deserve that. Especially not to have a friend tell you what he planned on doing." "Exactly. So if you to like each other I am okay with it, just as long as she doesn't get hurt. then you might be headed back to the minors." He looked at me dead serious. "I am just kidding I wouldn't make that happen." "Ha ha okay, just checking."

~2 and a half hours later~

Leah's view:
I was woken up by a 18 jumping onto the bed from his doorway. "Hey sleeping beauty." "Hi. Why did you just just onto the bed?" "I don't know? To wake you up I guess." "Oh okay." I tried to go back to sleep, but Dalton wouldn't let me. "Leah. Leah get up. you can't all day until we leave for the game." "Why not?" "Because, um." "See you don't have a reason. Good Nigh-" "I talked to Matt." "Really! What did he say is he mad? Oh I hate you now I am awake." "I knew it would wake you up. No, he isn't mad. He also said he approves, just as long as I don't hurt you like Skinner did. He thinks I am a good kid." "Well don't worry you won't hurt me like he did."

Matt's view:
"Leah, Dalton it's time to go." "Yes mother!" "See now why do I have to be your mother? Why not father?" "I don't know Matty? Why do you?" Dalton was speaking in a girly kind of voice. "Dalton I know where you sleep." "Stalker!" He ran behind Leah to hide. "Wait a minute. You fight all those guys and you have to hind behind me?" "Well you did say my muscles were only okay." "Fine your muscles are the amazing, I only lied to see what you would do." "Thank you." "Alright kids can we go now?" "Yes Matty!" They both agreed sounding like 3 year old children. There are gonna be some crazy hockey seasons to come with these two.