All Time Trouble

New Hopes

“Tell me why do you have to go and make things so complicated, I see the way you’re acting like you’re somebody else gets me frustrated. Life’s like this you,- there you are!” I said taking a headphone out and stopped singing when I saw Jayde come back into view.

“Here I am!” she smiled raising her hands and I laughed as I gave her a hug.

“You’re telling me everything later on,” I whispered in her ear still hugging her and I knew she had just rolled her eyes. I let go of her and put my headphones back in and hit play but continued to shuffle through my ipod. Just then I felt my hair being pulled.

“OUCH! WHAT?!” I shouted and turned around to see Jayde staring me.

“Way to go and steal my bed shirt, bitch.” she said pointing at my chest. I looked down and sighed.

“Fuck. I had no clue what shirt I grabbed, I’m sorry.” I said and she laughed.

“I don’t care, we share clothes anyway.” She said waving her hand and now I rolled my eyes. I turned around and flopped back down onto my beanbag chair and closed my eyes.

“Hey guys, the merch tent is looking good!” I lifted my glasses up and opened my left eye to see what was going on, and I saw Jayde giving the guys thumbs up who were setting things up while she was eating a pretzel.

“It would look better, if you actually fucking help us!” Jack shouted and she quickly hurried over to me and plopped down in the other beanbag chair.

“But I can’t, I’m eating food, and I have to wait thirty minutes after eating before helping set things up.” She said and I just broke out laughing. The others just stared at me but I didn’t care. I finally saw Alex appear out of the blue, and made it noticeable.

“HEY ALEX, WHERE’VE YOU BEEN BUDDY?!” I shouted and my brother just glared at me.

“Shut up,” he said and kicked gravel at my feet and I shrieked.

“You’re such a girl,” He snickered and I stared at him. I took out my ipod, took off my jewelry, and emptied my pockets onto the beanbag before jumping on his back.

“Take it back.” I said struggling to stay on because he had started spinning around in circles.

“No,” he laughed.

“Take it back!” I shouted as I started to pull on his hair.“Ow, what the fuck?! Let go of my hair!!” he shouted swatting my hands away but I refused to loosen my grip.

“Take back what you said!” I shouted yanking handfuls of his hair.

“OKAY FINE, I TAKE IT BACK, JUST LET GO OF MY HAIR! I’LL BE BALD IF YOU KEEP THIS UP!” he hollered and I smiled.

“Good.” I kissed his cheek and slid off his back and put everything back in my pockets and put all my jewelry back on.

“Here, I got new songs before we left,” I said handing Jayde my ipod because I knew she was just going to steal it to look at all my stuff later on. I went over and sat on the table.

“Do you mind? We’re kinda putting stuff on that,” I looked up at Matt then back down at the table, and up to him.

“... Nope.” I smiled and he just grimaced before pushing me off the table.

“Hey!” he just smiled at me and went back to laying things out on the table. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my beanbag and plopped down.

“Wow, this got real uncomfy real quick,”

“Maybe because you’re sitting on me!” Alex shouted pushing me back to my feet. I turned around and was about to yell but my mouth just hung open. I took a deep breath before I started shouting and pointing.

“GUYS THEY’RE KISSING, THEY’RE KISSING!” I started jumping up and down and Rian, Jack, Matt and Zack dropped what they were doing and turned around and started to stare at Alex and Jayde with me.

“I don’t know what to say right now,” Jack said.

“I do,” I grinned folding my arms.

“And that would be...?” Rian said poking my side.

“I knew this was gonna happen for soooooooooooo long,” I said continuing to smile. By now Jayde was sitting on Alex’s lap.

“Are you guys gonna keep staring at us or finish setting up everything?” Jayde asked and the rest of us just rolled our eyes and turned around.

“So what do we have to do?” I asked looking around and Jack, Rian, Zack and Matt just stared at me with their arms folded.

“...What?”

“You mean what do you have to do,” Rian said nodding a bit and I slumped my shoulders a bit.

“You’re not really gonna make me do this alone are you? I really don’t want- hey where did Zack go?” I asked looking around noticing he was missing from the line that was formed in front of me.

“Over there,” Rian pointed past the table laughing. I looked over and saw Zack sleeping in one of the empty totes.

“That’s not a bad idea,” I said and ran over and jumped into the tote next to him.

“You’re shitting me right?” I heard the other three say in unison.

“I shit you not,” I said shaking my head and hung my feet over the edge. I took Zack’s hat and put it over my face so I wouldn’t get hit by the sun.

“Heyy, that’s mine,” I heard him whine a bit as he reached over and took his hat back and placed it on his head.

“Are those my sunglasses too?” he laughed and I shook my head.

“These ones are mine.” I said with my eyes closed.

“Where’s your necklace?”

“Huh?” I asked looking over at him.

“Your necklace,” he repeated tugging loosely on a chain around his own neck.

“Oh, it’s in my pocket.” I said remembering I never put it back on when I jumped off Alex’s back.

You’re probably wondering what we’re talking about. Two years ago, I was going to give Jayde half of a 'best friends' necklace for her birthday, but Alex stole my idea and gave one to her as an early birthday present. Before I thought he was just being a jerk off, but now I know it's because he liked her. And since I had already bought the necklace, I had given the other half to Zack, and we would always remind each other if the other didn't have theirs on. I quickly slipped it over my head then turned back to him.

"All better!" I smiled and he laughed a bit. I sighed and shook my head a bit realizing he was probably even more clueless that I liked him than Alex was about Jayde liking him, which was PRETTY damn clueless.

"Kayden! Come here for a sec," Jayde hollered and I rolled my eyes before getting out of my tote.

"Yes Jayde, what do you wantt?" I sighed whining a bit as I trudged over to her still sitting on Alex's lap.

"Did you tell-"

"No Jayde, I did not tell him." I sighed and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"It's not my fault he's more fucking clueless than Mr. Perfect Hair over here," I said motioning to Alex and Jayde just laughed.

"Wait, tell who what?" Alex asked. I looked at Jayde to stop her but it was too late.

"Tell Zack that she likes him." she whispered simply and I kicked her in the shin.

"OWWIE!" she shouted holding her shin.

"You like Za-"

"YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" I shouted covering his mouth because he was talking really loud.

"I'll take that as a yes," he laughed moving my hand away.

"Well, keep it hush-hush okay? Only Jayde knows, and now you do, so only you two know." I asked and he nodded with a look on his face that I’ve never seen before.

"You okay? You seem mad about something.” I said and he nodded without saying anything.

“Alex?” I asked but he didn’t respond.

“...Alex,”

“I’m fine, just, leave me be.”

“Alex, if something is wrong-“

“I’M FINE OKAY?!” he shouted.

“YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY NOT IF YOU JUST STARTED YELLING AT ME FOR NOTHING,” I shouted back.

“OUCH, YOU GUYS ARE SHOUTING IN MY EARS!” Jayde shouted over our bickering as she stood up and held her hands over her ears.

"WILL YOU STOP YELLING?! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP OVER HERE!" I heard Jack yell and I looked over and saw everyone curled up in totes and lying on tables, and I just laughed.

“Well if everything is okay-“

“Which it is,” Alex interjected.

“I’m just gonna be over here,” I said walking back to my tote kicking pebbles as I went. I fell into the plastic box and took a little nap before we had to set more stuff up later on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex is being a meanie again and no one even knows why, or do you? But on the bright side Alex and Jayde are together now. But then again, Zack and Kayden - not even close. Anyway, tell me what you think!!!!!!!!! Btw Alex and Jayde will face a lot of challenges in their relationship, it won't be easy for them or anyone else in the group of friends.

I really want to know what you think though!!!