All Time Trouble

Failed Distractions Caused By Rian The Explorer

“So why are we all huddling around a closet?” I heard Alex ask as he slurped on his drink.

“Kayden and Zack are in there.” I replied and Alex choked on his drink.

“DOING WHAT?!” he shouted as everyone laughed and before anyone could answer him he opened the door and looked at Zack and Kayden standing against the wall.

“Oh, they’re doing nothing... WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY IN THE SUPPLY CLOSET?!” he yelled again and everyone laughed.
“They locked us in here.” Kayden said and Zack nodded.

“Alright, well out, both of you.” He said and they nodded stepping forward.

“If you ever lock me in a closet again I swear to god,” Kay said pointing at me but I just laughed and pushed her hand away.

“Wait, wait, wait.” I said turning to look at Alex.

“What?”

“Weren’t you supposed to distract Kay while I talked to Zack? Why weren’t you with her when I ran into her? Where were you?!” I started yelling really fast at him and he just looked really scared.

“I got distracted!” he yelled in defense.

“Alex, I gave you one task and you failed! I asked you one thing and you failed!!” I yelled.

“Yeah! I got it!” he laughed.

“This isn’t funny!”

“Yeah, it really is.” He smiled sweetly.

“Shut up. Why did you get distracted?” I asked folding my arms across my chest.

“It’s all Rian’s fault just so you know.”

“Speaking of which, where is he? I haven’t seen him like all day.” Kay interrupted and we all shrugged but Alex. “What did you guys do?” she sighed.

“Nothing! I swear!” he yelled.

“Alex.” We all sighed.

“You guys are gonna love this.” He laughed and Kayden and I looked at one another with wide eyes.

“I’m scared.” Jack said letting his voice crack a bit.

“Okay so the last time we saw Rian was at sound check,” Alex started, “then he saw some guy with drumsticks in his back pocket that looked like Rian’s.”

“Don't tell me that he”

“Followed the guy.” Alex smiled and I groaned.

“Where’s Rian now?” Kay asked.

“I don't know, as I said, last time we saw him was at the sound check.” He repeated.

“Did you try calling him?” Zack asked.

“Why?” Alex asked.

“Because the show starts in two hours and he’s nowhere to be seen?!” someone shouted and all of our eyes widened as we turned around to see a really pissed off Flyzik. “Call. Him. Now.”

“On it!” I yelled getting my phone out. As soon as Zack saw it he tried to grab it and I just kept slapping his hands away. “You’re not getting it!” I yelled and finally dialed Rian.

Yellow” he answered and I put him on speaker.

“Rian!” Alex yelled.

Alex!” he mimicked.

“Where are you?” I asked.

I can honestly say that I have no fucking clue.” He answered slowly then Matt came closer to me, grabbed the phone out of my hand and started yelling into the receiver.

“Listen to me you little fucker! If you’re not back at the venue in the next half an hour, I swear to fucking god that I will find you and break every fucking bone in your fucking body!”

“Okayyyy!!!” I yelled with a nervous laughter as I took my phone back. “Sorry, Rian, the guys are being dicks to him today and you’re not really helping the situation here.”

It’s okay? But I honestly have no fucking clue where I am.

“Well how did you end up where you are in the first place?”

I was following the guy with the drumsticks.” He answered and I did a double take at my phone.

“Y-You what?” I asked in shock.

“Oh come on! I told you that already!” Alex interrupted and I slapped him to keep his mouth shut.

I followed the gu-

“She heard you the first time!” Kay yelled. “Why the fuck did you follow the guy!” she yelled.

“Hey, watch your language young lady!” Alex yelled.

“Screw you!” she yelled back. “Rian, answer me dammit!”

I got bored and the guys were fucking around anyway!” he yelled back.

“Well then just go and ask the guy how to get back to the venue!” Matt yelled.

I can’t.” Rian answered.

“Why the fuck not?!”

I lost him.

“What?!” we all yelled.

I’m sorry! He’s like a fucking ninja!

“Well then walk around and ask some pedestrians!” I yelled and everyone stared at me.

“Pedestrians?” Alex asked trying not to laugh.

“Yeah, that’s the correct word!” I yelled in defense and he just started cracking up. “Yeah, I’m not kissing you any time soon buddy.” I said shaking my head and his jaw dropped.

“Rian you fucker! It’s all your fault!” Alex yelled.

Found someone that can help! I’ll be there in a few!” Rian yelled and the line went dead.

“I’m gonna kill him one of these days.” Matt said shaking his head. “Does anyone have any advil?” he asked.

“No.” I said shaking my head.

“But I do have a phone number of the local mental institution.” Zack mumbled and Matt just narrowed his eyes.

“I hate you.” He said in a really low, deep voice, then stormed out of the hall.

“You guys will kill him.” I said.

“Hey! It’s all Rian’s fault.” Alex replied.

“Yours too, you should’ve made sure that Rian didn't follow the guy.” Kayden agreed with me.

“Why are you blaming me?” Alex yelled.

“You’re the lead singer.” I smiled.

“You suck.” He snapped back.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I said waving my hand around.

“Okay, well let’s just go back to the stage area and wait for Rian there, okay?” Jack suggested and we all nodded following after him.

We ended up waiting twenty minutes on stage. Kayden and I were laying on our backs while she was playing on her phone and I was strumming one of Jack’s guitars.

“I’m back!” Rian yelled as he walked in with a..

“Puppy!” Kayden and I screamed as we ran towards the cutest German Shepherd I have ever seen!

“Yep, this little guy helped me find my way back.” Rian said with a smile.

“Can we keep him.” I asked looking up at Rian.

“He’s not mine.”

“Well you brought him here, whose is he?” Kay said scratching the puppy’s head.

“I don't know, I found him wandering through the streets. He sniffed me and then started barking at me to follow him.”

“That means he’s ours now!” I smiled wide. “What are we gonna name him?” I asked looking at Kayden with wide eyes.

“I don't know!” she said matching my expression.

“Good, Rian’s here, let’s pra- whoa! What is that?!” Flyzik exclaimed pointing at the puppy.

“It’s our new doggie.” I smiled.

“No! We will not drag a dog around!” he yelled.

“Please!” Kay and I begged with puppy dog eyes.

“No! Who will take care of him?” he asked.

“Rian will!” we answered.

“Yeah!” Rian yelled. “Wait, what?” he looked down at us.

“Okay, fine, we will.” I said still smiling wide.

“Fine, what’s his name?” Matt said rolling his eyes.

“How about Baron?” I asked with a smiled.

“I liiiiiike that.” Kay smiled. “Welcome to the family Baron.” She cooed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone!!! Thank you so much for reading!! And a special thank you to AlixInWonderland and Alwaysshoutforever for commenting on the last chapter!! You guys are wonderful! :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!!