Back To December

Shower

A Few hours later, Paul walked quietly into the bedroom, shaking Kara gently.

" Baby, you need to wake up. "He whispered into her ear, strking her hair.

Kara groaned, rolling over and curling up into the dark green comforter.

Paul chuckled, some things never change.

" Kaarrraaa!!!" he called, loud and teasingly.

One of her arms popped out from under the blankets, and she shot him the bird, making him chuckle.

" Go the fuck away." his wolf ears heard her mutter. He smirked, pulling the sheets off of her and threw them into the corner of the room.

she curled up into the fetal position, hugging her legs.
" I hate you." she said jokingly as she sat up slowly, runng a hand through her messy hair.

" So what time is it?" she asked.

Paul looked behind him at the alarm clock on the bedside table," Five. The thing starts at six. "

Kara nodded, tretching and rolling out of bed.
" I need a shower." she said, walking into the bathroom.
Paul sat on the edge of the bed, smirking as an idea popped into his head.

Kara POV

I stepped into the shower, sighing as the warm water cascaded down my back, soothing my aching muscles.

I love this shower. Its the shit.
Paul's shower was a walk in, with black tile walls and a glass door.
it had a large shower head directly in the center of the ceiling.

I rn my fingers through my hair under the water, soaking it completley.

Just then the shower door flung open, making me scream with shock.
I calmed down when i saw that it was Paul who stood there, in all of his naked, tanned glory.
And with a wild look in his eyes.

Without breaking eye contact, Paul walked in, shutting the shower door behind him.
i glumped, taking a step back when he walked forward, and then i was pressed against the wall, the cold tile making me shiver.

" Paul..." i whispered, eyes searching his face, finding only love and warmth in his.

He licked his lips, and i felt his soft lips touch my neck, and my eyes closed at the feeling.
His ips traveled up my neck until they crashed onto my own, bruising witht he force. I moaned, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling our bodies closer.

I heard him growl, reminding me of his animalistic other half, and i felt heat pool in my stomach with each passing second.

one of his large hands ran down my side, unitl they wrappe aroung my thigh, hoisting my legs up until they wrapped arounf his waist. i groaned, and the kiss deepened.

As our tongues danced, teasingly, i felt his adventuring hand run along the inside of my thigh, and inside the folds of my warmth. I moaned loudly as he thrust two of his fingers in at once, spreading me from the inside. He growled again, moving us away from the wall only to press me against a different one, where we wre under the direct stream of water.

his fingers pumped faste and faster and i right as i felt myself on the brink of ecstacy, they retreated. I broke the kiss, glaring at his mischevious expression.

" Dont fucking tease me, Paul Redson." i warned him.

He smirked, and then i screamed out in pleasure when his thobbing erection penetrated me fully and to the brink, making my head spin with the senstion.

The combination of pleasure and pain sent me spiraling over the edge, screaming out his name as we came together, as one.

Soft tears fell down my face and i smiled." I love you." i whispered.

Paul, still inside of me, arms embracing me still grinned," I love you too babe."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later, Paul and i found ourselves dressed and ready, walking the short distance from our house to the beach, where we could already see the glow from the fire.

But all of the sudden, he pulled me back, stopping me.

" Whats wrong?" i asked, eyes searching all around me for any sign of something amiss.

he grinned, shaking his head," Nothing, i just wanted to give you this. It belongs to you, after all...that is if you still want it"

i furrowed my eyebrowm confused, but then gaspede when he pulled out my engagement ring, and he slipped it onto my finger.

i smiled, kissing him quickly, " I'll always want you. Today, tomorrow, and for the rest of forever."

he tightened his arms, which were wrapped around me, and picked me up, spinning me around as i laughed loudly.

From this day on, everything is going to be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once upon a time, there was this magical land called Mibba. And in Mibba, there was a token of gratitude called comments.
Comments were issued to those loyal members of Mibba who tried their hardest at their work. Comments could be good, or bad, yet they were all appreciated.
But one day, all of the comments ceased to happen, and the members of Mibba were very dissapointed, especially Lovely0428, who thrived upon them.
Oh, Dear, are there any brave souls who dare to return the comments???!!!