Status: next chapter within the next week or so....

The Fall of David Juarez

The beginning

Where do you consider the center of your universe? Your house, room even your old fort from when you were a kid?

Well mine was always the backseat of my mom’s car, see moved around a lot always for a jobs and men. It was always the same a man broke her heart she found a new job in a new state and we were off. I never understood the men she brought home they were always so stupid and vapid and shallow the whole thing just wasn’t a good time for me. And because of all the moving and getting out of property contracts we weren’t the most financially stable group of people.

Where was our next conquest? In the sunny place of Palm Beach, Florida, the people, the sun everyone is friendly and nice.

How naïve did I sound? Yes there was sun and people. But no one was friendly or nice they were all to concerned with the David Juarez.

The player. The team captain. The asshole. These where things that came to mind when I thought of David Juarez He’s the guy who has it all but deservers none of it This is the story of how I took his egotistical ass down.
♠ ♠ ♠
no one is more than excited for this than me! please comment critque do whatever just don't be a silent reader please!