So Endlessly.

Morning.

My eyes shot open. It was like someone shook me awake, or called my name; but no one had.. It freaked me out slightly. I never woke up if the sun wasn’t up. Even when Jimmy came in, I was awake for five seconds when he crawled into bed, then I passed out again. Already, I knew something was wrong. It was a gut feeling, and I couldn’t itch it off..

For some reason, I was scared to turn around and wake up Jimmy. Something wasn’t right… I didn’t like this feeling. My body was already trembling, and I knew I’d break down sometime soon if I didn’t wake up Jimmy.

Turning slightly, I faced his lifeless form, grabbing his shoulder.

“James…” I muttered softly, biting my lip. “Jimmy…” my heart stopped. Just stopped. Usually, by the second shake, he’d be wide awake, trying to coo me better. But even though it was dark in here, I could see how pale he was; I could feel his cold skin…

Panic. Hyperventilating. Matt… Need to call Matt…

Turning the light on, I ran to the phone, which was in the living room. It was hard to type the numbers I needed to. It took about ten times before I could get the number right. Now, I waited for him to answer…

I looked at the time, and it was just passed 4 AM… would he even answer?

“H-hello?” I heard from the phone. Matt didn’t sound sleepy at all. Was he awake too?

“M-Matt…it’s Lily….you n-need to c-come over, I have no idea w-w-w-what’s wrong…” I spoke almost too fast, and I couldn’t stop stuttering. I was panicking…

“Are you okay? What happened?” he sounded worried, almost too worried.

“Jimmy…he w-w-w-won’t wake up… He-he-he’s not breathing…”

“I’ll be right over…” his voice sounded so solid. No emotion in it.

When he hung up, I did too, and then I fell to the floor, sobbing like a fucking child. I felt like I was breaking into a thousand pieces. My breathing was fucked up, and I couldn’t think straight. Fuck, I couldn’t even see straight. Everything had gone blurry. I felt like blacking out.

Then I heard the door open, and Matt stormed through. As soon as he did, I got up, and trailed after him back to the bedroom. By now, the sky was a soft blue, giving Jimmy’s body this weird glow…

“He’s…-” Matt began, but he choked. Already, I could see it on his face. Never had I seen this emotion on him. The hardness in his jaw, the moisture in his eyes…

I couldn’t hear him finish that sentence though. My vision blurred; ears shot. It went dark, and I lost consciousness. I didn’t ever want to wake up. I just wanted to stay in that frozen state of nothingness forever. I wasn’t ready for this. Who was though…

Jimmy always outlived everyone… and now…
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't want to make this too long...