Status: Comments? Tell me what you think.

New Girl

OO1.

“Everyone please welcome Kendall Jones to the class. She is new here. She just moved from New York.” The lady with a tight bun that sat on the top of her head said. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white blouse tucked into it. Her black heels clanked against the cold tile floor that was covered in scoff marks and dirt.

I made my way slowly into the room. My head was down looking at my old beat up purple vans. I looked up to take a look at the class. They were defiantly not New Yorkers.

“You can go take a seat next to Christian.” She said pointing to the kid texting away on his iphone under the desk.

I nodded and proceeded to the back of the room. I sat down in the cold metal chair. “Hey. I’m Kendall Jones.” I smiled.

He slid his phone into his pocket. “Hey. I’m Christian Beadles.” He said extending his hand for me to shake. His dirty blonde hair fell into his eyes and he flipped back into place like Justin Bieber does.

I took it with a small smile. “I-I’m new here.” I stuttered.

“I know I heard Ms. Gordon say that.” He laughed in a very cute way.

“Oh my gosh.” I mumbled. “I’m sorry I sound like an idiot, its just that I’m new here and then I’m nervous.”

“It’s okay. I will show you around.”

“If you say so.” I said taking a notebook out of my tan messenger bag.

* * *

“So do you need a ride home?” Christian asked as the last bell of the day rung.

I nodded and followed him out of the school.

“Okay,” He laughed. “Do you know where you live?”

“What the- What do you think I am an idiot!” I shrieked hitting him playfully.

“No-psh not at all. I was just checking.”

“Yep. Of course you were Christian what ever you say.”

“Oh look there is Caitlin.” He said walking away from me to give the girl that is way to old for him a hug.

Oh great, I like a guy on the first day of school, then he ditches me to go see his girlfriend that is way to old for him. She must be sixteen at least! And we are fourteen. This is going to be a really long year. I thought as I took out my blackberry bold to start tweeting away about my new school. Yep. I had a twitter for Justin Bieber. Not going to lie. Christian’s voice broke my concentration.

“Kendall, I would like you to meet my sister Caitlin.”

“Oh.” I said softly. “I’m Kendall.” I said.

“I know Christian just said that.” She laughed.

“Yeah, I know.” I muttered.

We stood in silence for what seemed like hours. I hated this stupid school already. On my first day too. Why would this happen to me. I just want to go out and lay down on my bed, play piano, go online, and eat. Oh wait I cant. My house isn’t put together yet! I haven’t even seen it yet!

“Kendall.” Christian said breaking me from my thoughts again. “My mom is here.”

“Oh okay. What car?”

“The only one in front of us.” He said climbing into the backseat as Caitlin got in the passenger seat.

Really. A White Hummer. This is so not New York.

I slid into the back seat of the car looking around at my surroundings. Black leather interior, everything so laid back and beautiful, this is so different.

“Where are we going sweetie?” The lady who I am amusing is Caitlin and Christian’s mom asked me.

“Um 47 Hemstead Road.” I said looking out the window.

“Are you for real!?!” Christian exclaimed.

“No, I’m making this up.” I said with pounds of sarcasm dripping off my tongue. “Why?”

“That is right, like right next door to me!” He yelled as he adjusted his body to see me.

“Oh I thought it was to the left.” I joked with him. The lady in the front seat was laughing too. “Oh yeah! I forgot. Hello I’m Kendall Jones, I’m ne- oh wait you already knew that.”

The lady laughed. “I’m Sandi. Caitlin and Christian’s mom. You are welcome to come over whenever you would like.”

“Thank you very much Sandi.” I said before texting away on my phone as Christian did the same.

Christian’s POV

I smiled at Kendall as she typed away on her blackberry. Wow I sound like a creep. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Justin.

Hey dude. I need help. Girl Help.

I sat there waiting for a reply. Should I text Caitlin too I questioned myself.

Oh, My little ladies man. What’s the problem.

I really, really like this girl.

Name? Age? Come on man give me something to work with!!

lol. Okay. Kendall, 14, and she is the new girl who happens to be moving in next door. Now can you help me!!!

The car suddenly came to a halt. “Wait, why are we stopping?”

“Because we are at my house.” Kendall laughed. “Do you want to come over? Well more like stay.”

“Um sure.” I smiled. By the time my phone was securely in my pocket, Kendall was out of the car and at the front door of her house.

A dog ran past me, nearly sweeping me off my feet. Wow okay. “Kendall!” I called out, more like a cry for help.

“Christian, just come in the front door.” She called from I have no idea.

I sighed and made my way to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story.
2 Comments to get the next chapter, that simple.