Status: Tell me what you think yeah?

I Survived

1/1

Pain seared through his whole body as he crawled his way out, stoping just a little was out the door, his head turned back, as blood dripped out of his foot as his face started to lose color, "I'll be back." He wispered to the man still chained to the wall all the way accrosed the room from him.

Dr. Gorden sprang out of his bed this same dream had been plaguing him for months it always ended there before he left Adam to his death, but he couldn't have saved them both could he? He always asked himself as he limped out of bed and in to work that morning,
"Nice to see you Dr. Gorden this was left for you." His reseptionest told him, in her hand was a sleek brown box something a Fedx, or UPS, would deliver. Soon he found himself studying the box looking at it from side to side, and then he was shaking it, listing as if a bomb or something was inside it.

After not hearing a ticking sound, he slowly and carfully opened the box, sticking one of his cold clamy hands iside of the box, only to pull out a slightly smaller envlop, it was also a brown-ish color. his hands slowly and shakly opened the envolp as if he already knew what was inside it.

He sighed as he stood up and put the tape in to the VCR in his office, he'd left everything he loved behind to do what he was doing now, why he did it he wasn't sure.
He only did it because he saved him. I know that sounds crazy but its true, he was also the cause of him being footless, but with out his help he never would have made it out alive so in away he owed him and now apriciated his life, as he sat down in the chair and watched what the now dead Jigsaw, had to tell him.

Hello Dr Gordon. You are perhaps my greatest asset. Without you, my work over the last few years would not have been possible.That having been said, I have a request. Watch over Jill. And should anything happen to her, I want you to act immediately on my behalf. In return for that, I will keep no more secrets from you. I've shown you a lot of places.But there is one that will be, perhaps the most meaningful to you.

I did as he'd asked in the video for the next few weeks and before I knew it my work was done, his work was done, Jill was indeed dead. There was only one things and one place left to go to. He was right it was the most meaningful, all the memories flooded my mind I relieved in that moment.

As I stood in the cold, smelly bathroom chaining Detective Hoffmen, to the same poll Adams corps still lay attached to I relived cutting my own foot off, and then buring it so the bleeding would stop..

He created a name for himself, and a legacy, there was four of us who helped him, each one tested more then once, we was each reminded that " Those who do not appreciate life, do not deserve life." Some how I realized as Hoffman yelled and screamed at me that I was the only one left and it was all about to end but did I really want it to end?

"Game Over!" Thoes where the last words he'd ever here as that bathroom, the same room that gave me nightmares would become his tomb, I'd survived everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this isn't a disapointment