Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Damn, he's hot.

Frank's P.O.V.

Wednesday
Lunchtime

I walked to Mr. Way's classroom, to actually do some work this time. I had to progress more in the landscape drawing.

Before entering the room, I sent a text to Jasmine to let her know I wouldn't eat with them today (she had been totally pissed off that I hadn't told her anything on Monday).

As he saw me walk into the class, Mr. Way greeted me and got up from his chair.

"Hey Franklin. Are you here to..."

"I came to work on the project we started last week."

"Okay. You can settle down over here" he said as he pointed to a desk in the middle of the class.
I sat down and got my stuff from my bag.

I had started drawing a lake and a weeping willow, but I didn't exactly know how to shade the water. After many unsuccessful attempts, I decided to ask for help. I raised my hand and Mr. Way came over to me.

"Need help?"

"Please. How am I supposed to shade in the water?"

"Let me show you."
He leaned closer and took my pencil from my hand, his fingers brushing against mine in the process. His light touch sent a shiver through my skin and I felt my hair stand on my arms. He got behind me and bent forward to start drawing on my sheet. He explained what he was doing, but I wasn't listening much; I rather concentrated on his warm breath hitting the side of my neck and his body heat radiating inches away from me. He was so close!
Dear God, help me!

He finally finished and stood back up. He asked me if I had understood everything and I answered with a nod. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as he smiled and walked back to his desk. I couldn't stop myself from stealing a look at his perfect little ass as he made his way to the front of the room, swinging his hips naturally from side to side.
Damn, he's hot.

Various thoughts crossed my mind at that moment and I have to say, they weren't all that innocent. I felt «someone» getting a bit excited down there and started panicking. This wasn't exactly the right moment to get a boner...
Shit, come on Frank. Old man in a swimsuit. People puking. Grandma in her lace underwear... OK that worked!

Whew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo!! I get off on comments ;)
(not literally but you know, they help me write)

Thanks readers, subs and *We Come Out At Night*

I know it's been a while but I'll update tomorrow :)
love, zombies and unicorns