Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

The Calm After The Storm

Frank's P.O.V.

Monday
Lunchtime

I sneaked into the art class and saw Mr. Way eating at a student's desk, looking out the window. We were the only people in the room, and I actually wasn't gonna stay long, I just wanted to ask him about the trial. How did it go? Was he in the jury? Or the prosecutor? Was he on the victim's family? What was the crime? Was the defendant guilty?
Okay, this was just an excuse to see him but...well...yeah.

I walked over to Mr. Way and tapped on the desk he was sitting at, which I realized was the one I usually used. He jumped in his seat as he heard the startling noise and smiled when he recognized who I was.

"Oh hey. How are you?" he asked. "Did you recover well from Thursday?"

"Yeah, I'm better" I answered honestly. "In fact, I just came to ask you how the trial went."

"Em... I guess it was alright... The trial itself was awful, it was quite hard, hm... emotionally. But the results were satisfying, for the situation."

"Were you in the jury?" I tried.

"N-no, I was the... victim, you could say."

"Oh God! What happened?"

"It's something I don't really wanna discuss. Don't take it personal, it's just that it's still a touchy subject."

"It's okay, I understand. I'm sorry I even brought it up, it's not of my business. Well, I'd better go lunch now, I just passed by to catch up a bit" I said as I headed to the door. "Bye, Mr. Way."

"Oh wait, Franklin. Would you like to eat here? There's no students I have to keep an eye on today, so if you want, we could talk a little. Nothing serious, you know, just a casual chat" he proposed, a smile playing on his way-too-kissable lips.

"Of course Mr. Way!" I exclaimed, obviously pleased by his offer.

"Call me Gerard" he said as he pulled a chair to his side, motioning for me to sit down.

"Well then, you can call me Frank..."
Baby, you can call me whatever you want

Gerard's P.O.V.

We talked during the whole lunchtime and I learned that Frank and I have a lot in common. I truly hope we can have another time like this soon, I enjoyed it very much. He's funny and sympathetic, and I feel we really bond together. Even though he's my student, I think we could become good friends...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Thank you so much for the subs and comments, you make me want to continue writing :)
________/)______./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)

Here's a rose for y'all <3

Update soon :)
love, zombies and unicorns :D

PS: Just received my Danger Days vinyl, listening to it right now!

Title kinda inspired by Bubbleloveworld 's comment ;)