Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Dear God, Thanks A Ton!

Frank's P.O.V.

Tuesday
Morning

I was running to my math class (I was incredibly late, for the first time), at the other end of the hallway, when I hit someone head-on. The shock sent me flying to the floor and I dropped my books and pencils, which fell scattered next to me.

"Damn! I... I'm s-sorry" I muttered.
I thought for sure I would receive a kick and a “Watch where you're going, bastard!” or something along those lines. Instead, the person gathered my stuff and offered me his hand.

"It's fine" said a male voice as he helped me get up.
I raised my head and found myself staring at my favorite pair of greenish eyes.

"Ger-- uh, I... Mr. Way! Gosh, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, blushing.

"Don't worry about it" he reassure me. "Actually, I was hoping to bump into you this morning, but not literally! Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you'd like to keep me company for lunch today, the teacher I usually hang out with is absent..."

"Sure!"

"Perfect. See you later! I'll be in my classroom" he added as he walked away to the other side of the hallway.

Another lunchtime with Gerard? Jackpot!

* * * * * * *

The prospect of spending time in private with Gerard made me go through the insults and boring classes of the two first periods easily. As soon as the bell rang, I rushed to the door and made my way to the art room after getting my lunch in my locker. I walked in and saw my teacher lay down a pasta meal from the cafeteria on his desk.

"Hello Gerard..."

"Hey Frank. Wow, you're fast, I just heard the bell!" he said as he smiled to me and motioned to the empty seat next to him.

* * * * * * *

The conversation was in full swing and we were laughing our hearts out when I finally finished my food.

"Well, I would love a cigarette right now, how 'bout we take this outside for a bit?" Mr. Way asked.

"Okay, but I don't really smoke..."

"Don't really?" he questioned, lifting an eyebrow.

"Only once in a while. I don't even have a pack at home" I explained.

"Oh, OK. But does it bother you if we go out for me to have a smoke?"
I shook my head.

"Let's go then" he finished.

Outside, he lit a cancer stick from a new pack and started talking when his cellphone rang to one of Iron Maiden's best songs. He slid the cigarette between his lips and answered the call.

"Hey Michael!... Great, you?... Friday? This Friday? OK, yeah... Your place or mine?... Again?...Sure, as you wish.... No, it's my lunch break... Yes, thanks. Don't forget the... you know... Nice. See you in a couple of days.... I miss you too, you have no idea how much I need you right now... I love you, Mikey. Okay, bye."
I froze. SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"You're gay?!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening past the size of my head.

"W-what? Uh... I... w-well..." he started, completely confused.
He sighed.

"… yeah. But how... how did you know?"

"The phone call. I mean, I don't think Micheal is a common name for a woman..."
I tried my best to hide my sad look ; I realized he had been talking to his boyfriend, and they would probably «do something» on Friday. I couldn't control it, I was getting pretty jealous.

He burst out laughing.
"Mikey? He's my brother!!! I don't have a boyfriend. I am actually gay, though" he confessed.

Whoa! Gay and single? THANK YOU, GOD!

"Now I understand why you seemed exasperated when all those girls flirted with you in class!" I said as a joke.

"I seem exasperated?" he asked, laughing.
Awn! He had the cutest giggle ever!

"Kind of."

"I hope they didn't notice... It gets quite uncomfortable. Like the other day, I totally freaked; the bitch was talking about drawing me nude!!! Can you believe it?"
Oh my! Don't think about Gerard naked...Having a boner now would be very inappropriate. Really.

He had burned down his smoke and there wasn't much left. He handed it to me, leaning closer.

"You want the last puff?"

"Thanks" I answered as I brought the stick to my mouth.

Mm mm... That was the luckiest cigarette ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

If you wanted to know, they're getting together in about 6 chapters, I'll try to update frequently :)

Thanks for the comments, I get so happy when I get any.
You're so awesome!

love, zombies and unicorns =D