Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Make Me Scream, Mr. Way

Frank's P.O.V.

Gerard stood shirtless in the art class door frame and had a lustful look in his eyes, wearing only his black jeans and a school tie.
Damn, he looked fucking hot.

He smiled mischievously and slowly made his way over to me as he loosened the knot around his neck, making him sexier than ever. For some reason, I was sitting on his desk amongst the drawing material, sketch books and other students' projects, and he stopped right between my slightly opened legs.

”You know, you did a really good job on your essay about the Géricault painting, I think you deserve a reward.” he breathed huskily, pinning me down on the desk with his arms on each side of my shoulders.
My pants suddenly got tighter and he smirked as he noticed the growing bulge beneath him.

”Now baby, just relax and enjoy.”
He swiftly unbuckled my studded belt and undid my zipper with one hand, as the other slid under my waistband, waiting for the good moment to pull down my pants in a quick movement. As soon as they fell, along with my plaid boxers, he caressed up my legs and licked his lips when he reached my package, making my dick visibly twitch.

Suddenly, I felt his wet mouth encircle me and start to suck hard, making my breath shorten and my eyes close at the pleasure. I let out deep moans as he took more of me in and swirled his tongue expertly around my erection, occasionally passing it over my slit.

"Oh, fuck...uhhh...Gerrrrrard..."
He held my hips down with his elbows to stop them from bucking up like crazy as his strong artist hands massaged my inner thighs, increasing the sensations I was feeling. All of a sudden, waves of ecstasy ran through my body as he deep-throat----
bip!bip!

BIP! BIP!

Fucking alarm clock! I smashed my fist on the snooze button and grunted as I laid my head back on the pillow. I had a very painful boner and apparently it wasn't gonna go down by itself, so as I jumped in the shower, I decided to take matters in my own hands. Literally.
I replayed the dream in my head as I pleasured myself and came in no time, screaming my teacher's name.
I really was a freak...

"Frank? Hurry up, you're late!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.
Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

It's a short chapter, but it's the first dirty one ;)
There will be others, more explicit, when they get together. Just warning ya.

Thanks for the subs and comments =D

Update soon
love, zombies and unicorns