Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

You Love To Resist And All It Takes Is A Kiss

Frank's P.O.V.

Thursday (Frank's B-day)
Afternoon, after school

The party had been great at school and, surprisingly, they had played some good music and I had a nice time. This morning, my mom had given me a new white Gibson Les Paul electric guitar. It was pretty freaking sweet. I had named it Pansy... I know it may seem weird, but I thought: they tell me I'm a pansy, I'll give them a fucking pansy!

The only problem with this wonderful day was that it was really a shitty weather. For the end of October, it was awfully cold, and it was raining cats and dogs. Usually, I walked home, but I doubt I could step a foot outside now without catching something. I didn't even have an umbrella or a coat, or even a decent jacket! But, well... I didn't actually have a choice, that was my only way home.

I put up my sweat-shirt's hood and pushed the school doors, sighing. The cold hit me like an ice wall and I could hardy discern the sidewalk through the heavy rain. I started my journey with my head kept down to try to cover myself from the sky's tears as best as I could. Despite this, drops hit my cheeks frequently and they felt like needles piercing my skin, I was seriously wondering if I was bleeding or not. My clothes were getting soaked and I hadn't even left school propriety yet, the gates were a good 35 feet away, at least.

Suddenly, a car honked and pulled over to me.
Please tell me it's not Mark... or an old pervert.

I turned around and lifted my head, the rain covering my face in a fraction of a second. It was a bright red convertible BMW, with custom spinning rims. Holy moly. That was definitely not Mark's car. The driver rolled down his window...

"Gerard?!"

"You want a ride?" he asked, smiling with all his pretty little pearly whites.

Oh, I would love a ride... on you. Giggity!
Come on, gimme a break, I'm a horny teenager!

"Uh, yeah. Thanks." I muttered.
He opened the passenger door and I got in rapidly.

The interior was even more impressive than its luxurious, shiny outside. There were black leather seats with embroidered skull and rose designs, a touch TV and computer, the latest G.P.S., vocal control, a silver steering wheel, black lights under the seats and powerful speakers in the red door panels. And of course, a coffee maker... Who else but Gerard?

"Sorry for the seats, I'm all wet!" I apologized.

"Oh, it doesn't matter, I wasn't just gonna leave you out there to freeze your ass off and catch a pneumonia! Well, where do you live?"

"Queen Street."

"Oh yeah, that's not too far." he said, driving off to the right.

"By the way, I just wanted to tell you, you have the most awesome car ever. I mean it. What year?"

"Thanks, glad you like it. It's a 2010, 3 series. But there was a lot of customization to it, of course. The designs are mine, too."

"Whoa." I whistled.
He chuckled, turning to me.

"It was my brother Mikey's BMW. Our parents have loads of money, so they bought it for him as a graduation gift. Assholes. They didn't even talk to me."

"How come?"

"You could say they... weren't exactly accepting of my homosexuality. When they learned, they didn't want anything to do with me anymore, so I haven't seen them since my coming out. Anyway, Mikey had another car, so he gave me this one."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Not about the car, about your parents and all."

"It's okay I guess, we were never very close anyway."

"Oh, you gotta turn over here." I said, pointing towards my street. "It's the third house on the left."

"Already? Pity, I really enjoy talking to you, you know?" he confessed, an innocent smirk upon his lips.

"Me too."
If you knew how much...

He stopped in front of my house and I thanked him one last time for the lift. I was gathering my stuff to get out of the vehicle, but my school bag got stuck under the seat. I grabbed it by the strap and pulled with all my strength, but nothing seemed to happen, it didn't even move an inch.

"Crap!" I mumbled.

"Wait, let me help you." he offered.
He held me by the waist and we pulled like crazy, not caring if it could eventually break the bag, or the seat, until finally...

CLACK!!!

The bag, still intact, was sent flying to the back of the car and I fell on top of Gerard, one hand on his muscular chest and the other laying awkwardly on his seat, between our thighs. The only thing separating our two bodies was the emergency brake, keeping my knees on the passenger's side. I felt so good right there, I never wanted the moment to end and have to move away from that position.

He looked down at me and smiled. We were so close, our blushing faces were barely inches apart. Then, I don't know why, I don't know how, I cracked up. I just couldn't take it anymore.

I closed the gap between us and placed an unexpected kiss to his delicate lips. They were so soft, so warm, so sweet, it was the best thing I had ever tasted. I quickly pulled away, though, realizing what I had done.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Really! Please forgive me, I... I d-don't know what came over me, I... Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I stuttered, panicking.

He didn't say a word, he wouldn't even look at me. He was staring out the window at a distant point in the gray sky. It was still raining, doing nothing good to the present mood and tension building fast in the car.

Fucking shit!!! Did I just lose the only friendship I truly cared about? Did I just lose the most important guy in my life, the one that understood me? Because of a goddamn kiss! Well done, Frank! Sometimes, I can be the biggest idiot in the world.

I felt tears fill my eyes as I realized what Gerard really meant to me. I didn't want to lose him! We knew each other for only about four weeks, but I couldn't imagine my days without him anymore, without his smiles, his jokes, his eyes.

All of a sudden, he whispered, barely louder than a breath:

"Don't be..."
What?

"...I wanted that kiss too."
WHAT?!?!

"W-what do you mean?" I asked in a weak voice.

"I like you, Frank. I know it's sick, I know it's wrong, but I can't control it. I think I'm having feelings for you."
Am I dead? Is this Heaven?

"But you know we can't be together." he added quickly. "You're my student! And you're a minor, for Christ's sake!"
Or Hell?

"It doesn't matter if it's «wrong». We could see each other in secret, and we'll manage something..." I tried.

"Frank, do you understand we could both get in a heavy amount of trouble for all this? If we ever get caught..."

"Yeah, I know. But I also know we're worth the risks. I've never met anyone like you, Gerard." I argued, looking him in the eyes.
His beautiful, beautiful eyes.

At first, he didn't answer, he seemed deep in thought. Then, without warning, he grabbed my face in his hands and pulled me in a passionate kiss.

Our lips joined in a sensual dance and I felt an electric shock run through my body and burn my heart, flames moving in time with our bodies, entwining together. It was so intense: his lips, yet silky, were also amazingly powerful and massaged mine fervently. I couldn't think straight, and every fiber in me was sparkling, I felt alive.

All this was... perfect.

He slowly broke the kiss, sucking one last time at my piercing, making me shudder of delight. He looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand, smiling sweetly.

"You're right. Fuck the rest of the world. We'll do this together." he decided, taking me back in his arms and rubbing my back.

I snuggled in his shoulder, still high off the mind-blowing kiss.

"You know, I turned 17 today. It's not that young."

"Happy birthday." he laughed softly, before pecking my forehead. "Frankie..."

This was definitely the best birthday ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Hey! I know, it's been a LONG time. But the bright side is, the 1st kiss chapter is finally up and I've written until chapter 27, so I might update a lot this week :)

Thanks for the comments, love and subs ^__^

I won't be able to update tomorrow, because it's my dad's B-day and all, but I will absolutely put up chapter 24 on Monday. :)

love, zombies and unicorns =D

Title: lyrics from Escape The Fate - Situations