Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Hottie On A Harley

Frank's POV

Monday
Morning

Caroline and I were outside, waiting for today's classes to start. It was a little chilly, but that didn't stop us from hanging out to take a breath of fresh air. She was explaining to me some English homework I didn't completely understand, since she was very good at school and practically a straight A student. Oddly, when she wasn't in class, though, she could act really... not stupid, but let's say... naive? She was a cool gal, but sometimes exasperating.

"No, no! You have to write a different answer for each situation. Just give an example of sentence you can use it in and the reason why it wasn't used right in text B. There are about 10 verbs you gotta find. Come on, it's easy!"

"Wait, why wasn't beaten good?" I asked, still not sure about what I had done wrong on text A.
She sighed, and was about to explain everything all over again, when suddenly, a loud motor noise rose from near the school gates.

"What the Hell is that?" she wondered, trying to see what was making that sound. "OH... MY... GOD! Hottie on a Harley, right behind you!"

"What?"

"A guy on a motorcycle!"

I turned around and immediately understood what she was freaking out about. Holy-motherfucking-Jesus-in-a-diaper. The bike was impressive, black with neon lightening bolt designs, but what struck the most was its driver. You couldn't see his face, as it was hidden behind a matching helmet, but his style could tell everything. He had black, faded tight jeans, a leather jacket and a white camisole, and rocker fingerless gloves. You could tell he a was strong, well-built man and he controlled the Harley-Davidson with such precision he could possibly be a professional rider. Sexy...

Wait, what the fuck am I doing?
Now that I finally have my dream boyfriend, I check out another random dude? No, that's just awful. Gerard's way better than that prick...

Still, I couldn't tear my eyes off this guy. I tried, and I tried, but I just couldn't look away! It was... magic?

He parked his ride and got off the glistening bike, under the awestruck looks of everyone around.

"Who is this?" Caro asked, floored by this bewitching stranger.

"I... I don't know."

He took his helmet off and shook his black locks from side to side, before finally turning our way and giving us a clear view of his face.

"Mr. Way!" my friend exclaimed.

Gee?
Of course, I should have known. Only my Gerard could have this magnetic effect on me. My Gerard...

He hung his helmet, put on some sunglasses and started walking toward the school entrance, next to which Caro and I were talking.

It was just like in the movies, really. The handsome, bad-ass-looking guy in a motorcycle, with the leather jacket, sunglasses and raven hair. The guys were amazed by the bike, the girls were amazed by the man and personally, I was mesmerized by both. All that was missing was the old rock theme song and the super-slow-motion.

"Oh my goodness. He's coming our way! Do I look okay? Fuck, he looks hot today. Should I puff out my breasts?"

What? Did she really just ask me that?

"He's so sexy, don't you think? Mm... The things I would do to him..."

Okay, that does it. I was getting pretty jealous, I mean, he's my boyfriend, and totally off limits. Right then, I just wanted to scream out something like «Eyes off my man, bitch!», «Stop trying to flirt with him!» or even just «He's gay, so you better hide those damn boobs!». But luckily, I only managed to mumble a groan and shrug. Hm, I'm gonna have to learn to control that jealousy before I blurt out any private info.

As Gerard reached us, he smiled and waved to me.

"Hello Franklin."

"Hell--" I started.

"Hi, Mr. Way!" Caroline cut me off.

"Oh, uh... Hi um, Caroline. Well, I gotta go. You two should too, art starts in five minutes."
He walked off, and we both leaned to watch him leave...

It felt weird checking out my boyfriend's ass with my friend, but I guess I should get used to it, she'll never know we're «together».

But hey, I'd be the only one touching it. And hopefully, in a couple of days, we could get a lot more intimate. Giggity, giggity goo!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

I know, it's a filler, but at least it's an update, right? Don't hate me :)

Thanks for the comments and opinions, I think I'll stick to my usual updating. =D

love, zombies and unicorns ^__^

PS: I haven't mentioned it yet, but of course the "giggity" comes from Quagmire, Family Guy.