Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Nice To Meet You

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Gee, who is this?"

I followed Frank in the entrance, closing the door, and my eyes bulged out at what I saw.
Crap. CRAP. Why do we have to do this now???

"Who am I? Who the heck are you?!?" Mikey vociferated, giving my companion a provoking look.
I guess Frank didn't really appreciate to be treated like that, because his next move was quite blunt. Way too blunt.

"Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero Junior. Gerard's boyfriend." he replied, holding out his hand with a mocking smile.
Fuck, this isn't gonna help at all.

"Gerard?" my brother questioned, fuming and visibly shocked.
His eyes were the size of billiard balls, his face was redder than a tomato and I could swear I saw smoke coming out of his ears.
Shit, if that's his reaction now, I can't imagine what it'll be like when he sees... it .

I sighed. Apparently, I'd have to take care of this myself...

"Both of you, calm down. Mikey, this is Frank, my... boyfriend and... student. Frank, this is Mikey, my brother."

"You've got to be joking. Your boyfriend? Your STUDENT? Do you know how foolish that is? I'm not gonna let you screw up--"

"Mikes, we're together and you're just gonna have to let it be. I'll deal with my own shit, thank you."

"GERARD! He's a minor, you can't... UGH!"

"Relax. That's my problem. Look, just... get to know him or something, sit down with him at the table. I'll go make some cappuccino, we'll talk later."

I walked off to the kitchen hurriedly as I ran my hand through my hair, not even daring to look back at them. I hope they won't rip each others throat out. I'm not even kidding, I know Mikey would have the guts.

Mikey's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe my brother. One of his students? REALLY? Why does he always get stuck in the complicated relationships?

I looked over to the teen and quickly inspected him. He actually didn't seem that bad, he had the kind of looks Gerard liked, and possibly similar tastes. He was probably around 16 years old, but mature for his age.

"So... Yeah. I'm Franklin. Sorry we had to meet like that, but--"

"Yo, it's nothing personal, okay? You seem like a nice guy. It's just that I don't want Gerard to get in a bunch of trouble again... How old are you?"

"17."
Hm...

"Can't you wait another year?"

"Excuse me?!" he exclaimed.

"Nothing, nothing. Forget it, I'm being stupid. Listen, let's start over."
I made my way to him and extended my hand in front. He looked down at it and cocked an eyebrow, not sure what to do of it.

"I'm Michael, nice to meet you."
He smiled, catching onto where I was going with this.

"Call me Frank."
We shook hands and sat down on the couch, starting a conversation as we waited for my sibling. And the much-needed coffee.

"So, you live around here?" I asked.

"Queen."

"Oh! My apartment's a couple of blocks away, on Barker."

"Wow, isn't that the rich part of town? "

"I guess. My parents bought me the place, but if I'd had the choice, I would've stayed downtown. I work 45 minutes away from where I live, it's awful."

"Your parents bought you the place? Damn."

"Yeah. But honestly, I don't give a shit about their money or whatever they give me. They're ass-wipes. When Gerard came out to them..."

"I know the story. Well, part of it at least."

"Yeah, so they're ass-wipes. Anyway, when they kicked him out, I decided to move in the apartment and took him with me until we could afford his own. I had to, I could never let him alone like that. I mean, Gerard's the only person alive I still consider my family. We're very close, and we're always there to support each other. Oh, and if you were still wondering why I'm here today, I just passed by to surprise my brother, we both have a spare key to the others home..."

"Ha, I think you got surprised!" he joked.

"Tell me about it! At first, I thought you were a robber or something."

"Right. 'Cause with my BIG stature, I look super scary!" he laughed.
I quickly joined in, appreciating his sense of humor.
The guy was like 5'2''!
He was a nice fella, after all...

"Well, looks like you're getting along." Gerard smiled as he walked in the room with three coffee mugs in hand. I'm glad.
He put the drinks on the table in front of us and pecked Frank on the cheek.

"Take the jacket off, it's hot in here!" he suggested to his boyfriend. "I'll go put all our school stuff away."

He grabbed two bags on the floor and brought them to his bedroom to find a place to store them for now. It still bothered me that they had a student and teacher relationship, but I'd have to worry about that later, and try to help them keep the secret. I wasn't too fond of Gerard having a boyfriend yet, but if that's what he wanted, I'd have to help him at least keep his job. We're all he has left.

I just hope he's ready for someone in his life, I know I couldn't take it if he was to ever be hurt again. He's been through so much, he simply deserves to be happy. That's all he ever deserved.

The teenager removed his leather jacket and dropped it next to him on the couch. He was wearing a white shirt under a plain gray uniform jersey, with no tie. Strangely, though, a bump formed under his wool clothing, and I decided to investigate on the subject.

"What's under your jersey? Like, there's a sort of lump..."

"Oh, is it not showing? It's the necklace Gee gave me, I've been wearing it since the day I got it."

"Awn, how cute! Can I see it?" I asked between two sips of cappuccino.

"Sure." he grinned, reaching in his shirt.
As he got out a very familiar key pendant, I choked on my coffee and spilled it all over the table.

"Are you okay???" he worried, tapping my back.
NO, I'M NOT O-FUCKING-KAY!!!!

"G... *cough* ...Gerard gave you this?!" I exclaimed, appalled.

"Uh, yeah... For my birthday... Is something wrong?"
Oh my God. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! How could he?!

"Everything alright here?" my brother asked, rushing back from his room. "What's all the commotion? Ah, crap. There's cappuccino everywhere. What the Hell happened?"
I wiped my mouth on my sleeve and took another look at the necklace. Silver cross, oval ruby. Yes, it was definitely THE key, no doubt about that. I got up and turned to my brother, a severe expression plastered to my face.

"Gerard Arthur Way, we gotta talk."

"What?"

"Right. Now."
I grabbed him roughly by the arm and dragged him in the kitchen. I slammed the door and paced around, breathing deeply as I tried to regain my composure.

"Mikes, what is it? You're freaking me out..."

"Freaking you out?!? Goddammit! Wanna know what freaks me out?" I ranted.
I stopped dead in front of him and leaned closer to look at him straight in the face.

"You gave Frank grandma's key. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

So, finally. Here is the next chapter :) Sorry it took so long, but I was kinda down... Anyways, got my spirits back for writing and here is chapter 30 =D

Thank you all SO MUCH for the comprehensive and helping comments, you are truly the best, thanks for being understanding of what I'm going through <3

Next part might take a while, but I promise the update will be in less than a week :)

love, zombies and unicorns