Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Gerard's P.O.V.

The supper was great, I think Frankie liked it. He had two servings plus the salad, and we were currently sharing a bowl of chocolate ice cream. Well, he was pretty much eating it all.

"Gimme some?" I asked.
He scooped some dessert and was about to feed it to me, when he suddenly had a change of mind. His eyes lit up with a mischievous glow and he smirked, bringing the spoon to his lips and dropping some ice cream on his tongue.

"Come and get it." he mumbled.
Oh, he wants to play that game? He'll see, I'm a very good player too.

"With pleasure..."
I got up from my seat and climbed on his lap, his knees between my legs. I held on to the chair and leaned forwards until my lips reached an inch away from the ice cream, before slowly closing the gap. I sucked on the pile of frozen goodness, never touching his tongue or lips, as I looked him in the pupils and made a pleased, erotic noise. His eyes widened as I half-closed mine, sucking harder until the dessert melted completely. A weak moan escaped his mouth and I pulled away as I licked my lips, satisfied with his reaction.

"Hm, that was delicious." I breathed, getting off his thighs.

"God, Gee! You tease, get back over here and kiss me!"
He pulled me hard by the sleeve and I landed on him, knocking the chair on the floor, with us on top. Before I could even check if he was fine, his lips pressed against mine and his hands locked behind my neck. We french-kissed for a while, rolling on the ground, 'till we could barely hold our breath anymore.

My bottom lip was covered in chocolate ice cream juice, that Frankie immediately cleaned off with his thumb.

"You remember the first time I did this?" he asked. "With the whipped cream. I can't believe you hadn't noticed I was flirting. I was so relieved that day, we barely knew each other yet..."

"What?"

"At the cafe."

"Oh, you were flirting? I can be kinda oblivious to that sort of stuff, so..."
He smiled and stroked my cheek, looking at me like I was the cutest thing ever. If he knew how fucking ugly I really was...

"I think you don't realize the effect you have on people. On me particularly. You make me crazy, Gee... I lose control when I'm around you." he sighed.

Ha! Oh, he has no idea what he made me do. I practically gave him my life on the first day we dated. Of course, he doesn't know that yet...

"Come on babe. It's getting late, we'd better start the movie."

"Yeah..." he agreed, still gazing at me.

* * * * * * *

We had started watching Brokeback Mountain a while ago, but I had no idea where we were at. To say the truth, I hadn't been paying much attention to the screen, my eyes were glued to the beautiful creature lying in my arms. Each time the characters in the movie got intimate or kissed, he smiled and snuggled further into my chest, as if to show he also had someone of his own. He was so adorable.

I was only looking at my boyfriend, not caring about what the Hell was happening to Jack and Ennis, and my hand was under his shirt, massaging his hip. I just enjoyed feeling his soft, fresh skin under my fingers, it was... fascinating to me. The thing is, I hated my body and it made me sick, but feeling his was different, it was pure, innocent. It was the first time in almost four years I could simply touch another human like this, and it felt so good.

I slid my hand higher on his body, exploring new territory. On his lower abdomen, his stomach, his ribs, until I finally reached his chest, where I felt around for a while, rubbing and stroking the flesh.

"Mm mm..." Frankie grinned, shivering in delight. "That's nice..."
He turned around in my arms and slipped his fingers under my shirt.
Oh, no. That's a no-no.
I grabbed his wrist with my available hand and pulled it away. I just didn't want him to feel the scar, or the still healing cuts and bruises. I think most of it will be gone in a month, but for now I can't let him notice anything.

"Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with that..." I apologized.

"What? But then why is your hand up my shirt?"
He cocked an eyebrow, not understanding my present hypocrisy.

"Is it making you uneasy? You know, I can take it out if it's unpleasant." I suggested.
I'm very aware that it was a bitch move, but I simply couldn't let him find out about what happened to me.

"No, no! It's very pleasant, keep it right there." he smiled.
He slid his own hand under the fabric and placed it on top of mine, preventing it from leaving his chest.

"Never mind..."he muttered, turning back to the movie.

For the rest of the film, I kept my hand still, just feeling his heart beat. Our fingers laced under the shirt a couple of times, at every love scene or sad part.

As the credits rolled, I realized my Frankie was asleep, a smile on his angelic face. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake him up, so I laid us down on the couch and covered him with my blanket. I soon fell into sweet slumber, with my baby in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy B-Day Gerard!!!!!
34, really? Damn, he sure doesn't look that old, does he? Hot as Hell ;)
But seriously, he's amazing, I hope he had the most wonderful day ever!
Hip Hip Hooray for Gee! WOO! <3

Please comment <3 PLEASE?
Here is another cute/filler-ish/flirty chapter, hope you liked it! I loved writing it =D
Update probably on Monday, it'll be my B-Day so...

love, zombies and unicorns :)

PS: My Chemical Romance show in 11 days!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! WHOA!!!