Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Delicious Tears

Frank's P.O.V.

I woke up alone on the couch, still in yesterday's clothes and wrapped in a warm blanket. My woolen jersey was rolled in a ball under my head, serving as a pillow. I looked around, but still couldn't find a trace of my angel. Where the fuck was Gerard? I got up and rubbed my eyes before looking at my watch and noticing how late it was already. 11:00. Damn.
I'm hungry.

There was a smell in the air, of eggs, butter and fruits, that I decided to follow into the kitchen. When I entered the room, I saw my boyfriend at the stove, his back facing me as he was cooking an omelet. He was wearing a dark shirt and loose jeans that slid slightly down his hips, showing off his silky red Calvin Klein boxers. Ooh la la. I walked over to him silently and wrapped my hands around his waist, slipping my thumbs between his underwear and pants. Yeah, well... I was feeling a bit horny...

"Hey babe..." I whispered in his ear, pulling at his waistband.

"Whoa, there! Good morning to you too..."
He lifted my hands from the front of his jeans and brought them to rest on his hips, removing them from under the fabric.
Aw, crap.

"Are you ready to eat? I made brunch. Uh, do you eat eggs?" he asked, flipping the omelet in a plate.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Whew. I wasn't sure, so..."

"Nah, it's fine. Actually, it looks delicious! So do you, Gee... Super sexy boxers."

"Thanks." he laughed. "Oh, there's also some pineapple, strawberries and coffee on the table. Hope you're hungry. Almost done here..."
He split the eggs and organized the plates, escaped from my grip and set them down on the place mats. He pulled my chair and motioned for me to sit down, smiling softly.

"Wow, what a gentleman!" I said, getting comfortable in the seat.

"I know, right? I'm the best." he joked. He is... "And guess what? Yesterday, I bought stuff to make some chocolate chip cookies, if you wanna have a little fun later on."

"Ooh, I definitely wanna have fun." I smiled.

"Eat up." he said, sitting down next to me and pouring coffee in our mugs.

* * * * * * *

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Right. Now we gotta sift the two cups of flour in the sugar and butter bowl." I explained.
We had started the cookie recipe and I gotta say, little Frankie was doing a fine job so far.

"Sift?"

"Let me show you."
I poured half of the flour in the sifter and demonstrated to my boyfriend how to make it fall into the other container. I put the rest of the flour in the strainer and handed it to him.

"You just have to tap it on the outer ring, very lightly." I said.

"Um, like this?"
He grabbed the handle and shook it from side to side, bumping it hard into his palm. The flour fell everywhere: on the counters, in the bowl, on the floor and all over his school shirt.

"Kind of... not really." I chuckled.

"Crap, it's everywhere! Ugh, I think there's some under my collar..." he muttered as he unbuttoned the top of his shirt to blow off the flour from his chest.

"I think you'd better take the shirt off completely, I'll have to wash it afterward anyway." I proposed, undoing the rest of his buttons.
I slid the piece of clothing off his body and threw it in a corner, on the stone counter. I'd put in in the laundry after we baked the cookies. I wrapped my arms around my sweetheart from behind and nuzzled my face on his naked shoulder, breathing in his intoxicating earthy scent. My hands roamed over his front and I pulled him closer to me, loving the feeling of his cold flesh pressed against my body. I was holding onto my whole world, my love, and it felt perfect.

"That's much better..." I mumbled in his hair, kissing the side of his neck. "Shirtless fits you well."
He laughed and turned around in my arms to give my lips a quick peck before going back to the task at hands (the cookies, duh).

"Now, I think I'm gonna let you do the...sifting, or whatever you call it." he said, handing me the flour bag.

"Right, right..."

We finished mixing the ingredients and put half of the creamy dough in round shapes, on a greased baking sheet. I stuck it in the oven and set the electronic timer alarm.

"Hey Gee!" Frankie called from his side of the room.

"What--"
As I turned to him, I felt a sticky substance hit my cheek, and noticed the sly look on my boyfriend's face as he was holding the bowl containing the rest of the dough. I wiped off the uncooked paste from my skin and looked at him with a devious smile.

"Oh, you are dead, babe!" I warned him.
I ran to Frank and snatched the dish from his arms, scooping a handful of sweetness as he rushed around the room. I threw my cookie-ball at his chest, and a high-pitched squeal left his mouth as he felt the cold cream hit him hard. After a while of chasing him in the kitchen, laughing like crazy and at least another 10 cookie-balls hitting their target, the massacre ended as Frankie pleaded for mercy.

"Please, please!" he giggled. "You won, AH! Stop, I'll do anything you want! AAH! Please spare me!"
I let go of my weapon bowl and chuckled as my baby whimpered of relief.

"You got something... uh, all over your torso!" I joked, pointing at his dough-covered front. "There's some on your neck too!"

"Great. How am I supposed to clean that off?" he asked, looking down at his body. "Hf. Can I use your shower? Please?"

"Of course you can. But... Well, it's a shame to waste all this food." I smirked. "And... I'm very, very hungry. I think we can work something out from there... Huh?"

He stared at me in confusion, a puzzled expression distorting his features. Clearly he didn't get what I was talking about.
Didn't he say he wanted to have fun? Honey, here comes fun, and it's sexier than ever!

I lifted him up by the hips and laid him carefully on the smooth counter so he was sitting on its edge, and I leaned down until his navel was facing my head.

"What the—OOH!" he exclaimed as he felt my humid tongue lick off the delicious dough from his stomach. "Oh my!"

I laughed at his surprised tone and continued cleaning his abs, licking and kissing the moist skin. Each time my mouth went a little lower, he shuttered and breathed louder, so I decided to kid around a bit with the hormone-driven teen.

"Oops, I think I missed a spot." I said, pulling his jeans down a couple of inches to reveal more bare flesh, where dripped some of the cookie cream.

I dropped to my knees, slightly pushing his legs apart to grant me better access to the skin, and teasingly sucked off the sticky drips. My face was awfully close to his crotch, and I think he noticed too, because I could feel him getting more and more excited.

"Gee..." he whimpered, tangling his fingers in my raven locks.

I got up and grabbed his waist to turn him around on the counter, placing him in a lying position. I climbed on the stone island and straddled him, holding onto the marble edges to support me as I attacked his chest, licking and devouring all the sweet paste. When I discovered particularly weak spots for him, I sucked and nibbled at the skin, biting to leave light, reddish love marks all over his front. His shaky breaths then turned to low, suave moans and his hands softly pulled at my hair.

As I reached his nipples and smooched the cream off fervently, instantly hardening them, Frankie's fingers left my head and dropped to my waistband to work on my jean's button and zipper. Alarmed, I immediately tore them away from my pants to place them somewhere on my back. He didn't flinch, but I knew he wanted to go back to undoing my jeans.

I moved higher on his torso, placing soft kisses up to his neck, then up his jaw until my mouth lingered close to his ear.

"Want some?" I whispered before tenderly nipping at his earlobe.

For only answer, he hummed an appreciative noise and closed his eyes, rubbing my shoulder blades through my clothing. Taking that as a yes, I licked the rest of the dough from his neck and kissed him open-mouthed, sharing with him the last bit of sweet cream. Mm... It tasted ten times better like that.

I smiled down at my glowing boyfriend, who was licking the sticky substance off his lips, before leaning down to place an innocent kiss to his collarbone, which rapidly turned into a sensual love bite. His hands ran up the sides of my thighs until they reached the end of my pants, where he started lifting up my t-shirt. Uh-oh...

"No..." I mumbled against his neck.
He sighed, dropping the cotton fabric, and gently pushed me away by the shoulders so he could look at me in the eyes.

"I don't get it." he frowned. "I'm half-naked, you're all over me, giving me hickeys, you practically french-kissed my nipple five minutes ago... But as soon as my fingers graze your skin, you stop me. I don't get it. I want to see you shirtless too, I want to look at you, I want to kiss you all over like that, I want to make you shiver under my touch, I want you to feel what you do to me, I want to make you feel good,... I just don't get it, you can do whatever you wish to me, but I can't even take a good goddamn look at you! Stop toying with me like that..."

"I... Well..." I muttered, unable to gather anything else to say.

"Why do you stop me?" he whispered "...I know you're hiding something from me. Please..."

I couldn't speak, couldn't breathe. I tried, I wanted to apologize, hold him close, comfort him, tell him the truth, but my body just froze and nothing managed to come out of my trembling mouth.

"Gerard... Tell me what it is, I just want to understand. Tell me what's going on."
His fingers stroked my cheek, and he looked at me sadly, placing a delicate kiss on my jaw to encourage me to explain.
But I couldn't. Fuck, I just couldn't. I couldn't talk about it anymore, it was too hard.

RING! RING!

"T-the... c-cookies are ready." I stuttered, getting off my boyfriend and the counter to go get the steaming sweets out of the oven.

As I heard a disappointed sigh coming from behind me, a tear rolled down my cheek, cascading slowly down my face, and left my chin to crash on the baking plate, sizzling as it hit the burning metal.

I'm sorry... I'm not good enough. That's what's going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3 <3 <3

Yeah, this is a weird chapter... goes from cute to sexy to sad... :(
Hope it clears out some stuff though. I know you all want him to tell Frank about Steve, but the secret is gonna be a big part of the drama, so... be patient... we'll get there ;)

Thanks for the awesome comments =D

Update in a couple of days...

love, zombies and unicorns :)

PS: I might change the title, it's a bit lame... So if you have any ideas, please leave a comment to let me know <3 (I might change it to just Delicious, what do you think???)
PPS: Just turned 14!!! Damn, I'm getting old too! Just kidding ;)