Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Hey-Hey, You-You! I Don't Like Your Girlfriend!

Frank's P.O.V.

That afternoon, after our first fight, Gerard and I had fortunately made-up pretty fast. I just couldn't stay mad at him, and I think he was getting a bit depressed, for some reason, so I told him to forget it and enjoy the cookies with me. Anyway, I got home at around four o'clock, happy about my stay at my boyfriend's.

Monday
Morning

As I made my way to my locker, I felt something grab my arm forcefully and suddenly found myself facing Caroline.

"What? What is it? I almost had a heart attack! You can't just pull me like that!"

"Yes, fact is: I can. But that's not the question right now. Where were you this weekend? I called your cellphone, but you wouldn't answer. I called your house, and your mom told me you were at Jasmine's. I called Jasmine, she said she was alone!!!"

"I was... uh, at my--" I started, trying to figure out a lie to blabber to my friend.

"I don't care."

"But you just asked..."

"I don't care. Thing is, you missed something on Friday, after school. Guess what I saw when my bus passed by Chester street? Well, more like who..."
Chester...Oh crap.

"W... W-what?" I hesitated, fearing that she saw what I thought she did.

"Mr. Way. With. His. Girlfriend. Yes, his GIRLFRIEND! They were all «touchy-touchy-romantic-hand-holding-shit-flirting». And then he took the bitch on his Harley!!! Ugh!!"
Whew. At least she doesn't know it was me...
Wait, girlfriend? Do I really look that much like a chick?

"I'm telling you, she continued, if I ever see her again, I swear I'll punch her so hard her fucking guts will spill out from her whore-mouth! Arr! Lucky-ass bitch!"
Whoa....Shit, now I gotta make sure Caroline never finds out, I don't want to die so young...*gulps*

"Relax. It's not.. um, her fault. I mean, what can she do? If he chose her, he chose her. Plus, if he goes out with her, she's probably a cool gal, no?"

"No. For me, she's still just a stupid cow who somehow managed to end up with a wonderful man that's way too good for her. Don't you dare be on her side. "

"Hey, I think you're going a bit too far now..."

"I... Yeah. Sorry, I'm just a little pissed that he seems so happy with his girlfriend, I thought he was single... Anyway."

All of a sudden, as I was still chatting with Caroline and getting my English stuff from my locker, Bob, Ray and Jasmine came rushing to us.

"Did she tell you?" my other girl friend asked me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Yeah."

"Dude, the chicks are finally gonna shut up about the damn teacher, do you realize?" Bob noticed. "Hallelujah! Peace at last!"

"No, Bob. Now they're gonna talk about how they want to kill the gal, or how they don't get what she has that they don't. It's not gonna be... «Peace at last!»."

"What? FUCK!!! Will they ever let him go?"

"I don't think so, pal. I don't think so. Neither will I..." I whispered the last part.

As I finished my sentence, the bell rang, covering my words with its annoying chime. After the quick goodbyes, I walked off to my class, thinking my friends were doing the same, but my red-haired buddy stopped me by the arm and pulled me in a deserted hallway.

"What the Hell, Jasmine! I gotta go now." I warned her, not wanting to be late to Mrs. James' class.

"Frank... Don't think I didn't see it. I just didn't want to blab about it in front of the others. I can understand it's kinda personal."

"See what?? What are you talking about?"

"That." she said, pointing at my shirt collar.

"My neck?"

"No, silly. What's on your neck. It's a hickey."
OH, CRAP.

"No, n-no! It's... it's just a bruise. I... bumped into something!!"

"Right. Nah-uh. It's definitely a hickey. Don't worry, I'm not gonna ask. Like I said, it's personal. But if you want to hide something, you better use this." she advised, slipping a small object in my pocket. "I'm not the only one who has eyes in this school, you know?"

On that, she turned on her heel and left the hallway, running to her gym class. Intrigued, as I made my way to room 334-4, I dipped a hand in my pocket and pulled out a glass pot filled with a creamy beige substance. On the black plastic top, I could read: «concealer». What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3 <3 <3 <3

So, small chapter, kinda... yeah, I'll update soon, don't worry :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, love and nice comments =D

love, zombies and unicorns ;)

Title: lyrics from Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

PS: six days until the My Chem show!!! <3 Woo!