Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Nothing Else Matters

Gerard's P.O.V.

I was grading paintings at my desk while the students worked on a new project when I felt a weird vibration coming from my jacket. Oh, my phone! Duh.

As I flipped it open, I read:

«Text message from: Frank Iero
What the Hell is concealer? »
Huh? Not really knowing why he was asking me this, I answered anyway, trying to hide my actions from the students, under my desk.

G: It's makeup to hide blemishes, etc. Y?

F: Can it hide hickeys?
WHAT??

G: Yes... Why?

F: A friend gave some to me to hide the hickey on my neck. Don't worry, she doesn't know about us. But we'll have to be more careful.
AAH!

G: Fuck, I thought your shirt collar would hide it!

F: Apparently not. How do you use that stuff? It's getting more noticeable.

G: ...Come to my class on the next break, okay?

F: Kay, bye. X O X. C U soon.

Oh God...

Break

I was waiting nervously at my classroom door for Frankie to arrive, biting my nails to the flesh. All period long, I had been worrying like a maniac.
His friends think he's single. We can't let anyone else see that fucking love mark, we gotta cover it as soon as possible...

"Here I am..." my boyfriend said as he reached my class, breathless.

"Come on!"
I pulled him in the room and we ran to the closet, closing the door behind us. I pinned him against the wall and unbuttoned his shirt to take a look at the hickey. The bite was colored a dark, deep purple, and much bigger than I thought it would be.

"Uh, I'm such an idiot!" I exclaimed, hitting my head hard on the wooden shelf.

"Whoa! Relax, baby. It was worth it..." he whispered between soft kisses to my lips. "It doesn't matter, just help me hide it for now."

"Okay, okay. Where is it? The concealer, I mean."

"Um, here."
He got a small pot out of his pocket and handed it to me. Luckily, the cream's color was very close to Frank's skin tone, so it would be easy to cover the damn mark. I opened the container and scooped a small blob with my fingers, which I spread on my boyfriend's neck as smoothly as possible. As I was blending the concealer with his skin, I took a look at his face and noticed he looked uneasy, like he had more bad news to tell me.

"Hon, what is it?" I asked, concerned. "Just tell me."

"Well... We might have another problem. Kinda."
Crap, I knew it.

"So... What would that be?..."

"Caroline, one of my friends, saw us together on Friday. When she passed by Chester..."

"What?! FUCK!"

"Calm down, let me finish. The good thing is, apparently I look like a girl, so she thought I was your girlfriend. We're safe, but now everyone thinks you have a woman in your life, and the girls pretty much want to kill «her». Anyway, that was a close call, but we'll have to be way more careful from now on."

"Yeah..."
This relationship was getting more and more complicated, it would be harder than I thought to keep it secret. But, looking down at Frankie, I realized I would do anything for him, for us to stay together. I would give up everything I have, brave the world's worst blizzards, walk through the hottest deserts, swim across the largest oceans, fight the most dangerous animals, catch the moon and steal the stars for this boy. I didn't totally get it, but I knew I felt so much for him.
Just an innocent boy that had me under his spell...

"There you go..." I said, slipping the pot back in his pocket. "If you need to touch it up, just go to the bathroom, it'll be easier in front of a mirror, okay?"

"Kay. Gotta go, see you at lunchtime? "

"Of course, babe."
He pecked my cheek before heading out of the closet, but I held him back by the hips for a more passionate, full-mouth kiss that left us both breathless when we slowly broke apart.

"That was a real goodbye kiss." I breathed, winking at my beautiful boyfriend. "Not just a little peck."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3<3<3 Comment, please?

Okay, I know... Cheesy chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it anyway :)
Not much to say... The next update will probably be after the show. Probably. I might have time to update sooner...

Thanks for the comments, subscriptions and views! ;D

Have fun at your shows, I know I will =D

Title: song from Metallica (Nothing Else Matters)

PS: three days!!!!! WOO! MY CHEM! WOO WOO!