Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Team Jacob, Huh?

Tuesday

Krystelle's P.O.V.

"Hey Gerard" I greeted my friend as he sat down at our table for lunch. "I haven't seen you in a while... And I need an explanation, dear... 'Cause apparently you have a girlfriend now. What the fuck? I thought you were gay!"

"Huh? Of course I'm gay, what are you talking a-- Oh! The rumors... Right. No, I don't have a girlfriend, I can guarantee you that."

"Well you know, maybe it's not such a bad idea..." I suggested between munches of my sandwich.

"What!? Are you saying I should go back to girls? It's not a choice, I thought you understood that, and--"

"NO! No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm talking about looking for a partner, a nice guy to keep you company and everything. A boyfriend. I'm sure you'd enjoy having someone to cheer you up, and we could go on double dates with Matthew! "

"Thanks, but no thanks..."

"Why not? I mean, it's not like it'd be hard for you to get a boyfriend, you'd just have to flash a smile and they'll fall for you! You're a very attractive man, Gerard..."
He was about to reply, but I cut him off before he could make a sound, knowing what he was gonna say.

"Don't you start with the «aren't you married?» shit." I said. "The wedding's still in a couple of months. Plus, I'm just saying this as a fact. The sky is blue and you're really handsome. Those are facts, get used to it."

"Oh, you're hilarious, Kristie." he laughed.

"No, really. I'm just saying, it would be a breeze for you to get a fine man."

"That's... not the problem..." he started.

"..."

"..."

"So? What's the problem?" I asked him.

"Well... Look, the thing is..." he leaned closer so that I would be the only one to hear what he was about to confess. "I don't need a boyfriend because...I... already have one."

"What?! Why the fuck didn't you tell me before?!" I exclaimed.

"Shh... Keep it down." he shushed me nervously.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me before?" I whispered.

"I just really wanted it to stay a secret... I can't lose my job! You understand? This place can be fucking homophobic, so I'd prefer to keep any relationship unknown to anyone from the school."

"Don't you trust me? I already know you're gay, why would it matter if I knew you had a partner? You know I wouldn't tell anyone! I'm your friend, I want to know about all that!!! When did it happen?"

"Okay, okay... Calm down. So yeah, I'm not single anymore. I think it's been about two weeks. There you go."

"When can I meet him? We can still go on dates with my fiance..."

"Whoa. No, no. I told you, it's kind of a secret thing, we don't really go out too much, a lot of people from St-Leonard’s High live in the area."

"Isn't that a little overcautious? I mean, where do you see each other?"

"Uh...At my place and... Know what? It's not to be rude, but that's kinda none of your business."

"Alright, big guy. Well if I can't meet him, at least tell me what's his name! And what he looks like!"

"It's... uh, Jacob." he hesitated, for some reason, seeming pretty uneasy. Eh, probably just because we were talking about his personal life. "Yeah, Jacob."

"Right... Jacob. So what's Jacob like? "

"Oh, Kristie..." he started, a dreamy look in his eyes. "He's amazing. He's nice, caring, funny, sweet, simple, kind, sincere, flawless, real, delightful, stunning, wonderful, charming, adorable, so pure, so beautiful... He's an angel..."

"Awn! That's so cute.. But...well, look... I'm not saying he's a wimp, it's just... no offense, but he sounds a bit boring... The nice guys usually turn out to be pretty annoying after a while..."

"Oh no!" he chuckled. "Not at all! Don't get me wrong... He might be sweet, but he can also get fucking passionate. Mm... Passionate, loving, romantic, lustful, intense, sensual, hm... and quite damn hot. Fuck yeah. I'm telling you, I've never met anyone like him before, he's got it all."

"Come on, he can't be that perfect!"

"He is! Kristie, when I'm with him, I'm finally happy... He just makes me smile, it's incredible. He doesn't realize it, but I'm so lucky to be with him..."

"Well great, now I REALLY want to meet him! You're truly describing an angel. I'm sure you make an awesome couple. And you seem very into him too... you're suddenly all dreamy and shit, you're different when you talk about him, you actually do look happier."

"I'm in love, Kristie. I'm in love..." he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3 <3 <3

WOO!!!!!!!!! Had an amazing night at the My Chem show, really incredible!!!!! Gosh, Gerard's eyes are fucking beautiful... And 'Lil Frankie was so cute!!! Ray was happy and awesome, as usual ;) and Mikey was... Well, he was just being the cool dude he is!

Okay, I know this chapter kinda sucks, it's mostly adjectives and a cheesy discussion, but the basic idea of the chapter will come back later, so I had to write it...

Next update will be better, I promise ^^
Might even be a dirty one... ooh!

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: Don't worry, Gee is not cheating on Frank, Jacob is a fake name he came up with to hide his relationship with Frankie... I know it's complicated for nothing, but that's the point :P