Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

It's Time To Play

Frank's P.O.V.

Thursday
Lunchtime

Two weeks. It's been two weeks...

The whole morning, I had been thinking about him. We've been together for two weeks and we've known each other for only a month and a half, but it feels like I spent my whole life with him. My dark angel. My mysterious, drop dead sexy dark angel.
I have to say, the thoughts that had been crossing my mind weren't all clean either. I couldn't believe I actually had that hot guy all to myself for two weeks, which I had been fantasizing about for a while, but we still didn't really do anything yet. I mean, Frankie-boy is known for being fast with those things, I usually get in bed with a guy after around three days of dating... But every time I tried something with Gerard, he'd invent an excuse or tell me it just wasn't the right time. I know he's hiding something from me, but if he won't tell me, I guess I'll just have to find out by myself, or at least make him forget about... whatever it is... so we can move on.

That's why I decided to make a move today and use this lunch break as sexy time he wouldn't be able to escape from. I sent him a text earlier to make sure he'd be alone in his class when the bell rang, and as soon as it did, I rushed to room 304, eager and horny as Hell.

This time, I knew there would be no holding back from my side. As soon as I opened the door and saw him leaving his desk, any rational thought that could have stopped me left my mind and was replaced by lust. Pure fucking lust that was quickly taking over me, taking control and making me forget about everything that happened…

It's time to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so before you kill me, please read this...
I thought I should put this part up to give you a foretaste of what's coming...I know it's short but... This is only an INTRODUCTION to the next chapter... which will be up soon.

Also, there won't be sex in that said chapter... sorry to disappoint ;)
But it will be pretty good, and still a little dirty...
Please don't hate me <3 patience, my dear readers :)
*kisses* love you all! =D

Thanks for the subs, comments and views :D YOU'RE AWESOME ^^

love, zombies and unicorns

PS: the reason I can't update as frequently as I used to is because I'm kinda "punished" for getting a tattoo as a remembrance of the lady I told you about a couple of weeks ago, but I kinda did it behind my parents' backs, so now I can't really use the computer in my room and... anyway. It's complicated, but my point is that I'm sorry if my updates are taking a long time. yeah, that's about it.