Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Cookie Monster

Gerard's P.O.V.

The first group had been great, the students were really talented. But I gotta say, I expected more discipline. Well, it doesn't matter, I'll find a way to calm them...

At lunchtime, I had met the other teachers, who actually seemed very nice. Mrs. Taylor, a world history teacher, had accompanied me for a tour of the school propriety, after witch we had talked for a while. Not anything school-related, we just talked about stuff we had seen in the news and some of our own experiences. It was actually quite fun. She was in her thirties, but she looked a little younger, probably because of all the make-up. It didn't seem too much though, and it suited her well. She wasn't the kind of woman I would usually get along with, but this time was different, I guess. She was really friendly and she was the only one who tried to get to know me. Her name was awesome, too. Krystelle.

I looked at my schedule. My next period was with group 207, they were about 16 years old. I wasn't much older, if you think about it. At 22 years old, I was the school's youngest teacher. Krystelle told me that group was disciplined, so I hoped we could get through the first project faster than with the other students.

The bell rang to indicate the beginning of the period and I walked calmly to my classroom. I still had time to kill, because the principal was gonna make a speech to introduce me to the class, and he told me to come about 10 minutes after the bell. Well, that gave me time to go buy a cookie, didn't it? I turned around and made my way to the teachers' cafeteria, where there were two Pepsi machines, a salad bar and some delicious fresh cookies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Thanks to readers, subscribers and *We Come Out At Night* :)

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon.
They meet in the next chapter :D