Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Those Eyes That Take My Breath Away

Frank's P.O.V.

Friday
Morning

Eight... Nine... Ha! And that makes ten squashed ants!
What? The way to school is long and quite boring, I have to entertain myself... I forgot my I Pod.
Yeah, so I was walking to school when, as I reached the end of the street and prepared to cross it, I saw something that made me smile and made my heartbeat pick up speed.

There he was, leaning charmingly against the bulky oak tree near the school gates and, with his beautiful locks blowing in the November wind, his shiny black shades, a loose red tie, a jean jacket and dark converse shoes, he looked like a fairytale. And yes, pretty damn fuck-able. But let's not argue with that, 'cause honestly he always looks good enough to eat, and... If it depended on me, I'd fuck him anytime, no matter what he was wearing or what he did look like, just because of what I felt for him and yeah, just to be as close as possible to the man I love. But then again, it doesn't only depend on me.

I hurriedly crossed the road to get to my sweetie and he lifted his head as he noticed me, giving me one of his signature warm smiles that made my insides turn to goo. It was still hard for me to believe that all the smirks, amorous looks and honeyed words leaving this beautiful guy were actually addressed to me, a miserable high school kid. I knew he was worth better, but I couldn't deny that it made me extremely happy to know it was me who was making him smile like that. Whatever it was that was keeping him with me, I hoped it would never go away.

"Hey, Gee." I said as I hugged him good morning after making sure no one else was around. "How are you doing?"

"Well... Now that I have you in my arms, I'm doing amazing."

"Wow, that's... unbelievably gay."

"I know, I know." he chuckled. "It sounded a lot better in my head. But seriously, you... you just make everything so great for me, I honestly do feel better with you in my arms... Anyway, how about you?" he asked, stroking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Good, really. But, hm...Take those off." I said, pulling at his sunglasses. "They're bugging me. You have such gorgeous eyes, don't hide them."

"Sure." he obliged, slipping the shades in his shirt pocket.

"So, I wanted to ask you..." he started, but I couldn't hear anything else as my mind drifted off to the dazzling beauties now facing me.
Oh GOD, those eyes... fuck. Clear, bright irises that seemed divine, almost electrifying, and that were colored in a piercing hazel shade that I had never seen before. His mesmerizing orbs had strands of smooth chocolate brown and nearly see-through emerald around their middle, and somehow went from a deep forest green outline to sparkling golden waves that reminded me of the rays of a summer evening sunlight. They were striking, mesmerizing, and just downright beautiful.

"Frank? Frank! Are you listening to me?" he spoke louder, effectively bringing me out of my trance.

"W-what? Oh, sorry. I was kinda daydreaming."

"Okay...? Anyway, I was asking if you still have that concealer your friend gave you?"

"Um, yeah. I used it this morning, it's in my pocket. Why?"

"Well, I gotta hide this bad boy." he hinted, opening his collar to reveal a red love bite slightly bigger than a golf ball, and in an intriguing heart-like shape.
I traced the outline of the heart and thought about the reactions we would get if he simply... let it show. I think a couple of girls need some sort of slap in the face to bring them back to reality, and this wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I can't take how they keep on talking about my boyfriend, like he's a fucking piece of meat they'd like to get in bed with. I get it, he's hot, but snap out of it! I mean, some chicks from other groups still think they've got a chance, and hopefully this would make them uncomfortable, and make them realize that he's already in a relationship.

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" he inquired.

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't hide it." I proposed. "I know there's a rumor about you having a girlfriend, but apparently that doesn't stop some people from trying to get a little too close to you. Maybe if you show this off, and prove that you are, in fact, taken, it'll make them back off a bit. Because I think your «girlfriend» is getting a little pissed off about all those fuckers."

"You know what? You're right. I can't take those flirts anymore either. I hope this will set everyone straight. And since, like you said, people think I have a girlfriend, I don't really have any reason to hide it, I'll show it off proudly. It's a wonderful mark, why not? And it'll remind me of the luck I have to be with the amazing guy that gave it to me..."

"Oh, really? He's that great?" I teased.

"Yeah, he's fantastic, I'm sure you'd love him. And he's..." he played along.

RING! RR-RING! RR-RING!

AAH, goddamn school bell! I'm getting sick and tired of it getting in the way of our cute moments. Trust me, if it were a person, it'd be beheaded, dead and buried a long time ago.

"Come on, we gotta go." he smiled.

* * * * * * * *

Lunchtime

"Aah, the fucking bitch!!!" Caroline groaned for the hundredth time today. "If someone doesn't hold me back, I swear I'm gonna get hysterical and slit a random guy's throat!"

"Don't worry about getting hysterical, you hit that level a couple of minutes ago." I mocked as I got some brownies out of my lunch bag.

"Oh, shut up, I don't think you wanna be the bastard that's gonna bleed to death when I get a knife."

"Right." I laughed, making her even angrier than before.

At that moment, Jasmine walked in the cafeteria and joined us, stopping Caroline from actually attacking my throat with a plastic spoon. She sat down next to her and grinned at me, but for some reason I felt that this wasn't about the present situation, I felt that there was something else to that smile.

"What the hell are you smirking about?" Caroline questioned. "Didn't you see that fucking monster on Mr. Way's neck?"

"Yeah, I had art at second period.

"Then... what's up with the grin?"

My red-haired friend gave me an obviously knowing look, and I suddenly got awfully nervous, getting cold sweats and clearly fearing what was about to be said.

She's a smart girl, and we've know each other for years, she knows me like the back of her hand. But... could she really have read through me and discovered my secret so easily? If she knows what's going on, will she tell the others? Oh...

"Nothing." Jasmine finally answered Caroline' s question, turning away from me and partly relieving the stress that had gained me. "I just think that we should let it go. If he's taken, he's taken. Too bad, but there are plenty more fish in the sea. And if he's willing to show off a hickey like that, he must really like the girl, we should just respect that. I think she knows she's fortunate, and I'm pretty sure that they're very happy together."

I looked up at her and smiled against my dessert, incredibly relieved and thankful.

"I... I guess." Caroline muttered, not seeming convinced at all. "Well look, let's just change subject, okay? "

"Sure." Jasmine and I shrugged.

"I had a question for you anyway, Frank." she told me.

"Um, what?"

"How come you always disappear at lunchtime?"

"Well, I'm here aren't I?"

"Maybe today, but you know what I mean. We used to spend every break together! The guys ate outside today because they thought you wouldn't come. Seriously, where do you go three times a week?"

"Um, I usually go do some extra work... you know: math, English, biology, etc. I go see the teachers and study a bit."

"You, Frank Iero, doing some extra work???" she giggled, skeptic.

"Yeah, well my mom wants my grades to improve, so..." I lied.

"I can't believe you're ditching us for fucking school work. I thought this would never happen. Franklin actually making an effort, that's impressive!"

"Oh, don't talk, Mrs Straight-A-student-that-has-her-nose-in-a-book-all-the-time!" I playfully punched her in the arm, simply glad that we had effectively moved to another subject.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Here's the new chapter!
Hope you all like it, please comment if you do! Or if you don't...

Anyway, the part about Gee' s eyes is actually very genuine and from my point of view, because when I held eye contact with him at the Montreal show, it literally took my breath away for a while (hence the title...), and that's pretty much how I saw his eyes. Of course, I added a couple of details, but... GOD, they are gorgeous. I kinda argued with my friends today about the singer with the most beautiful eyes (they kept on saying it was Jared Leto...), and some of the arguments I used with them ended up in this chapter... so, just in case you wanted to know where that came from... yeah.

Thanks for the comments, views and subs =D

Update soon, I hope <3

love, zombies and unicorns :)