Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Cute, Mad, Cool.

Friday
Second period

Frank's P.O.V.

I walked to Mrs Taylor's class with my world history manuals in hand, not really looking forward to the next hour and a half. I liked the lady, I mean, she was a nice teacher, but her subject just wasn't my forte. I have a horrible memory, how the fuck am I supposed to remember every Spanish king's birth date? Anyways...

“Hello Mrs Taylor. How are you?” I asked her as I entered the warm room. It was a very welcoming place to learn in, I will give her that. She had decorated the walls and the ceiling of her class with cool posters of history characters in funny situations, and her desk was full of framed pictures of her boyfriend and her friends. Gerard was in one of them, his arm around her shoulders. I can't believe I had been jealous of her, only a couple of weeks ago!

“Oh, I'm doing great Franklin, thank you. How about you?” she answered, smiling at me with her bright red lips as she applied more of the apple-colored lipstick on her mouth. She was a cute woman. Not as in “attractive cute”, more like the kind of person who just makes you wanna laugh, or smile, or hug them. I don't know. Her voice seems to come straight out of a Loony Toon's cartoon and she walks with a constant spring in her step, her hands on her hips. She's a brunette with sharp bangs, and exaggerated long hair that go all the way down to her lower back, which she often wraps in piggy tails, although she's way too old to wear them. It doesn't matter, it suits her style. She's clearly a make-up lover and I bet the only type of clothing in her closet are dresses, since that's pretty much the only thing she seems to put on every time I see her. Her shoes always have bows on their sides and their heels are ridiculously high, and ridiculously thin: in my opinion that spells torture, but apparently she loves them. Yeah, I don't get women at all.

“Same, Mrs.” I finally said as I sat down in the back of the classroom.
She sat down at her desk and started whistling «Singing in the Rain» while she filed some papers, playing with her hair at the same time.

Yup, she's a weird lady...

* * * * * * *

All the students had gotten to their seats and the class had started a while ago, and Mrs Taylor was in the middle of explaining something that sounded quite important. But to say the truth, I was barely paying attention to what she was saying; my mind was still on its favorite subject. Gerard.

Since our little escapade at the park, I had truly felt the happiest I have ever been, and I couldn't stop thinking about him. How much I wanted him, how much I wanted to spend some time with him, hear his voice, talk to him, kiss him, touch him, feel him, smell him, look at him. How much I needed him, how much I needed his smiles, his hugs, his words, his presence. I needed some form of contact with him, right now. I got out my phone subtly under my desk and prepared myself to send him a text, but he beat me to it and I felt my cell vibrate, scaring me shit-less.

«Text message from: Gerard Way <3
Hey Frankie :) I miss you, you know? I really want to see you.»

I hadn't thought about what I wanted to text him, I just knew I had to chat with him, about anything at all. I was kinda thinking that he wouldn't answer, but he had just made everything so much easier for me, starting up the conversation himself. I guess we both need each other the same.

F: I miss u too... tons. It's not even funny, I can't concentrate on my class 'cause I'm thinking of you.

G: Aw, I hope I'm not getting you into trouble, you still have to pass... X D

F: Ah, fuck it, I'd much rather think of you than stupid presidents. When can I see you? I can't stand this damn class anymore.

G: In a couple of minutes, babe. Look at the clock... I'm only tics away. Come to my class for lunch (without Caroline, please, I want to be with you and kiss those sexy lips of yours) okay? It's room 304, if you don't remember...J.K.. Love you to bits. X O X O

«L-O-V-E Y-O-U T-O-O, C-A-N-T W-A-I –» I had started typing my answer, when I heard someone clearing their throat next to me. I lifted my head and almost choked at who I saw. I don't know how I didn't hear her heels clacking on the floor, or notice that the class had fell silent, but there she was, cocking her perfectly plucked eyebrows, and I was still holding onto my device. CRAP.

“Uh, sorry Mrs Taylor.” I mumbled, embarrassed, putting away my cell.

“You think you're keeping it? I don't think so, Franklin. Give me the phone. Since your conversation was apparently more interesting than what I am teaching, I'm sure the rest of the students want to hear it.” she ordered, an angry tone painfully present in her normally sweet voice.

Oh no. OH NO OH NO OH NO. I started shaking. I couldn't give her the phone. She'd recognize the sender and the room number. She knows Gerard. FUCK.

“Come on, Franklin, we don't have an hour. Give me the phone."

I reluctantly gave her the machine, feeling my palms getting clammy and my breath double in speed. I couldn't think straight anymore. I don't think I've ever been that nervous. My mind was racing, but going nowhere at all, as my body felt cold as ice and rigid as a marble sculpture. I knew she was reading the texts, and I feared what was about to come, so bad. I was more than scared, I was fucking terrified.

“Franklin, you're staying after the bell. We have to talk.” she hissed low enough to be sure that I was the only one who understood her words. On that, she turned around and walked back to the front of the class, catching up the explanations where she had left them.

She couldn't take it away, she just couldn't take away what we had.
I wouldn't let her. I wouldn't let her. I wouldn't let her...

Gerard's P.O.V.

Lunchtime

Oh, I wanted to hold my Frankie.... I couldn't wait to feel his body close to mine again, his tongue battling mine as we muffled moans in each others mouth...

So yeah, I was waiting impatiently for my baby to come meet me in my class, when I had one of the biggest shocks of my life. Instead of seeing the hazel-eyed boy I had fallen in love with appear in the door frame I was facing, I was quickly met with two black, angry irises as Krystelle stormed in the classroom.

“This better not be true, Gerard!” she warned me, stomping closer and closer. What the fuck is she talking about?
That's when I saw him, walking behind her with his pretty face hung low, and I'm almost sure I could see him trembling. Oh God, what did she do to him?

“Kristie, what's going on?” I asked, concerned about Frankie's bad state.
She leaned in only inches away from my face and said, sarcastically: “ Come to my class for lunch? I want to kiss those sexy lips of yours? Love you to bits?”

As she continued quoting the text I had sent Frank earlier, I understood what had happened, and I completely froze.

“Well, Gerard? Did you write that? You know you're not even allowed to have your student's phone number, right?” she rambled.

“I...uh...”

“You uh what? I can't believe it, you're really with Iero! You had something for him after all, then! You could get in so much trouble... This is so wrong. It can't go on, you have to stop this madness right now. And what about Jacob, huh? I know you love him. You wanna cheat on him for an easy fuck that's gonna cost you your job, your reputation and maybe even your freedom? I don't think so.”

Whoa. No. Stop. For her to scream at me about how I shouldn't be in a relationship with a student is one thing, but I couldn't just sit there listening to her insinuating that Frank was only a good lay for me.

“There's no Jacob, Kristie. I changed his name to hide this from you, but Franklin is the one I had been talking to you about. We've been together for three weeks, and they're the greatest I've lived in years. Please consider... I know we're not supposed to, but we love each other. I can't stop it. Please keep this to yourself... And calm down. Please.”

She sat down next to me on the desk I had been leaning on and didn't say a word, she just sorta stared at me.

“You... I mean... I can't help but feel bad about this, it's illegal. It's like you're telling me you just robbed a bank. It's against my values to keep this secret.” she finally spoke.

“Kristie, I beg you. This is so important for me. I'm not treating him any different from the other students in class, I give him the grades he deserves and I don't give him any extra tips or anything like that. It's just that he also happens to be my boyfriend. A boyfriend I couldn't bear to lose.”

“I... Uh. Okay, okay! You seem serious about this, and I'm a sucker for romance!” she smiled. “But just be careful, 'cause I know how hard Mr. Smith can be on these kinda things.”

Extremely relieved, I breathed a sincere thanks and hugged my friend.

Frankie, who had been listening from near the door during the whole conversation, suddenly walked over to us with a steadier foot than a couple of minutes ago and turned to Krystelle, a huge grin on his angelic face.

“Thank you, Mrs Taylor, this means a lot. I'm so grateful. If you ever need a hand with anything, I'll be glad to help out. You're the best.”

“Well, I'll keep that in mind.” she laughed. “Yeah, you're lucky I'm the one who caught you... Oh, one more thing, though. No more sending texts to each other during my class, I want you to do good in your next exams, Franklin.” she decreed, a playful but strict tone in her voice.

Well, that was a close call!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hay!

Sorry for being a slow updater... as always... this fucking school crap is driving me nuts... >:(

I'll write the next chapter as soon as I can...

Thanks for the comments, subs and love :)

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: I hope the Canucks win tomorrow!!!
Do any of you watch hockey? Who are you rooting for? (I won't hate you if you're a Bruins lover X D) If you're reading this after the game, are you happy with the results?