Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Pissed Off

Mikey's P.O.V.

I gripped the wheel tight as I waited at the red light, my knuckles quickly turning white under the pressure. I could almost feel my bones crushing beneath my skin as my nails dug into the plastic with so much force I was surprised they hadn't come off yet.

“Little fucker...” I hissed, gritting my teeth.

I was pissed off. Beyond pissed off, actually. I was so mad at that fucking hormone-driven teenager. I knew he wasn't any good for Gerard...
The bastard. How could he be so heartless? How could he be so goddamn selfish, so inconsiderate? So what if Gerard didn't want to have sex with him? How could the fucker leave him when he knew what had happened to him?

But my anger would never meet the worry I felt.
My brother didn't deserve this, like he never deserved any other atrocity the world put him through. I knew he'd be broken when I'd find him in his apartment, alone.
Oh, God. I hoped there wasn't any alcohol in there. Or worse, pills.

I couldn't see him go through depression again.
It seems everyone he has loved or cared about in his life has only caused him pain. His mother, his father, his uncles, his “friends”, his lovers... Then of course there's grandma Elena and me. But she passed away and... well, I don't think I'm enough to kill all that pain.
I knew he wasn't ready for a relationship... I told him he wasn't ready. Why does no one ever listen to me? Now I'm gonna have to pick up the pieces again...

As I turned the corner and drove onto my brother's street at an insane speed, I saw a kid sitting at the bus stop near his apartment, a bag in hand and a tear-stained face under his hood. I slowed down. Ts, ts. He was probably running away from home... As much as I knew Gerard needed me as soon as possible, I just couldn't let the poor teenager ruin his life without a word. I pulled over to the stop and rolled down my window.

“Hey kid... Talk it over with your folks, don't do this, it's just gonna...”
He lifted his head and gave me a proper view of his face for the first time. I instantly recognized the said «kid». The son of a BITCH!!! Oh he was gonna get it!

“M-Micheal?” Frank muttered, confused.
I swung my door open and jumped out of my car, feeling my anger build up higher than it had before, now that I had the fucker in front of me. I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the bus shelter with all the strength I could find in my bones.

Frank's P.O.V.

“You scumbag! You crap-kicking, dirt-eating ruthless asshole! You selfish prick! You motherfucker!” he spat, punching me in the stomach with a startling violence, considering his small built.

“Hey! Your brother's the asshole here...” And he doesn't give a damn about me, so you're wasting your time, I felt like adding. I didn't understand why Mikey was here defending his brother. He was the one who broke my heart, not the other way around. Wasn't he?
Micheal's eyes widened and I could swear his face became redder than an apple. Apparently he didn't see it like that. Maybe Gerard had lied to him?

“What?! How dare you!!!” he raged, bringing his knee up to my groin, in fury.

FUCKING SHIT! God, I had forgotten how bad that hurt!
An excruciating pain ran through my body and I fell to the side, holding my crotch and cursing mentally, not being able to breathe, even less being able to speak.

“You piece of shit! How could you even think about insulting my brother? He was ready to give everything away for you, he gave you his heart and you left him without so much as a second thought! After all you know he's been through, how could you break up with him like that? 'Cause he wouldn't have sex with you?! Of course he's not ready yet! Gerard said so much good about you, I thought you would've been understanding but I guess I was wrong, you're nothing but a heartless, sex-driven piss-head! You're just like the others.” he ranted, pure hatred radiating from his whole being.
His eyes were dark and threatening, frightening and burning into me.

“W-what... t-the... f-f-fuck are y-you talking ab.. about?” I finally managed to whisper, stuttering.

“You know damn well what I'm talking about!!! You're not much better than Steve, after all.” he growled, as if what he had just said was the worst insult I would ever hear. I just stared back at him with furrowed brows, still confused as hell.

“W-who's Steve?”

“What?” he looked at me with the same expression I was wearing.

“Who's Steve?”

"You're kidding me, right?"

"N-no."

“You... You really don't know?” he asked, clearly baffled by what I had said.

“No. I don't...”

“Oh. He... Wow, Gerard didn't tell you?”
He seemed doubtful and somehow concerned, but he had calmed down and the anger had left him almost completely.

“Didn't tell me what?”
Now very interested about what I was supposed to know, I stumbled difficultly on my feet and looked up at Mikey, standing at a safe distance. Just in case.

“He never told you about his past?”
It sounded more like a fact than a question, and at that moment I think he realized something important, because his expression changed to one of understanding and... pity?

“No.”

“Hm. Looks like I have lots to explain to you then. ”

“What?”

“Come on. We'll talk over a coffee at Starbucks. You'll need one...” he decided, opening his car doors and quickly getting behind the wheel.

I contemplated the Lamborghini and scratched the back of my head, not sure if I should follow him. Only minutes ago he had been attacking me like he had always wanted me dead.

“Come on! I won't bite. Look, I'm sorry I acted like I did, but I didn't know. I assumed my brother had listened to me, but... Well, yeah that was stupid. Forgive me for that. But Frank, I have to tell you... stuff. It's serious. It'll clear up many things for you, okay? Just come in.”

“Okay...”
Curiosity getting the best of me, I sat down painfully in the passenger's seat and closed the door.
My nuts still hurt like fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! :)

I know it's kinda short... I wanted to put the next part with this as one chapter but I haven't written it yet and I'm off to Quebec City tomorrow so I won't be able to update in a while...
Sorry it's taking me so long..

Well, anyways. Did you like chapter 48?
I hope you did =D I don't really know what to think of it yet.
Oh and if you haven't already, please check out War Torn Love and drown the author in love and comments ^^

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: I know, poor Frankie! I kinda feel bad for making Mikey kick him in the balls...