Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Struck By You

Frank's P.O.V.

"... And that's why you're gonna have a substitute teacher for the rest of the year and blah, blah, blah..."
I listened with half an ear to what Mr. Smith was saying about the new art teacher as I doodled in my sketchbook. I didn't get his name and didn't look up when he finally entered the classroom. Students gasped and started whispering to one another. Was he that bad? With the luck I had, it was very probable that he was one of those boring old perverts we usually had as substitutes.

Who cares? I thought. This school was already the worst thing in my life, this would do no big difference.

I sighed and put down the pen I was scribbling with; I had just been thrown a paper ball. I straightened out the sheet and read «Fuck off! We don't want no fagot in here.» Oh, nice. I crumpled the note and threw it in the trashcan, which was about a meter to my right. I was sitting in the back of the room, so no one really paid attention to what was happening over here. I swear I could jerk off in the middle of a speech, one day, and it would go unnoticed.

Those kind of messages didn't bother me anymore, I was so used to them. I crossed my arms on my desk and laid my head down as the principal finished introducing the substitute.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith. I'll take it from here."

"Great. Goodbye students, have a nice period" the principal said, whereupon the door opened and shut quietly.

"So, I'm Mr. Way and I will be teaching art for the rest of the school year. I'm not too strict, but I ask for your respect. Any questions?"
Hm... Mr. Way, is it? He had an energetic voice and sounded rather young. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad after all.

"OK then, we'll start by the attendance. Adam Griffin?"

"Present."

"Franklin Iero?"

I looked up and saw the teacher for the first time. My heart skipped a beat.

WOW...wow. There were just no other words to describe this.
He was pretty tall, svelte, but had a nice build, and he wore dark clothes that contrasted wonderfully with his porcelain skin. His raven hair fell in messy locks down to his jaw, softening the features of his manly square face. He had defined cheekbones and a thin nose, beautiful pinkish lips and arched eyebrows. Pitch black, full eyelashes contoured his bright hazel eyes, giving him a mesmerizing, mysterious look. A dark angel, yet totally human, was standing at the front of the classroom.

I don't know for how long I stared, but apparently it was way too long. I was brought back to reality by the feeling of someone shaking my arm.

"Wake up in here, dude!" Caroline hissed from her seat in front of me.

"Oh, em... P-present" I blushed and lowered my head, embarrassed.

* * * * * * *

The rest of the period passed quickly. Too quickly. I hadn't really progressed in the project, my attention had been concentrated on the teacher... He was the most handsome man I had ever seen, but there was more. I was fascinated by his every move, his every word, his every look. He was all I could think about.

If love at first sight was real, this was certainly what it felt like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Couldn't wait to update :)

Title: lyrics from Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

I might not update tomorrow, I don't know if I'll have time...