Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

When You Fall Apart, You Always Grow Back Closer

The next day

Frank's P.O.V.

“Whew. I think that's all.” Gerard muttered under his breath, slamming down the trunk of his BMW before we heard it click. “My bags, your guitar... Now we just gotta pass by Mikey's to get the stuff you forgot in his car.”

He was parked in front on my house and I was still breathless from running inside to get Pansy. My mom would be back any minute now. We had been lucky that my keys were still in my jeans pockets, I usually always forget them on my desk, in my room, where they're totally useless.

I sat down in the passenger's seat and motioned for Gee to hurry up. I was honestly glad that we were still going on our little trip to his family's chalet. «We definitely need some time together,» he had said, to which I had immediately agreed.

He joined me in the car and we were soon off to his brother's apartment. When I had ran to apologize to Gerard and try to make things better between us, I had forgotten my bag in the Lamborghini, and we were driving to get it back. I was already missing clothes for today, I mean I had spent two nights at my boyfriend's with the same icky pair of jeans, a red t-shirt and a hoodie, so they had gotten pretty dirty. Gee had lent me a white polo, a coat and some pants (which were a bit loose, but it was better than my smelly ones) for the day, and I was grateful that I wasn't wearing my old ripped jeans and a sweatshirt at the moment, because it was cold as fuck outside and snow almost completely covered the city.

* * * * * * *

We had gotten my stuff at Mikey's classy apartment, drank a coffee with him, and the brothers had shared the world's longest hug. Oh, I had also gotten rid of the condoms. Gerard and I were now on the road, Misfits blaring at full volume in the car, only a couple of miles away from the chalet since he had been driving for more than an hour. There had been no traffic whatsoever, so I guess I can say we had a smooth ride.

But we hadn't spoken much. I had to be the one to start a conversation, and each time I did he would answer with one-syllable words. We was also acting way more self-conscious than usual, to put it mildly, and I can tell he had a lot going on in his mind. I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times we had shared a shy smile, or even a glance.

I just hoped it got better when we got to the cottage.

And it did. The location was amazing, the surroundings were breath-taking, and the house itself was massive, for a chalet. It was deep in the forest, near a sparkling frozen lake, and the snow kissed trees growing all around brought a particularly magical touch to the site.

With my jaw almost dropped to the ground, I closed the car door and admired the wooden cottage as a cold wind gently blew in my face. Wide windows shimmered in the sun on the first floor, placed where we would have the best view of the nature this place had been blessed with. Pine was apparently the main material they had used during the construction, but darker colored wood had been used for the balcony and the entrance to match the chocolate roof. It was luxurious, but still had a warm, cozy feel to it.

“You own this?” I questioned, wide-eyed, as I heard a door slam where Gerard had parked the BMW.

“Not me. My parents. Well, it was my grandma's until she... left us.” he said, grabbing our bags and my guitar case from the trunk.

“Oh, need help with that?”

“Nah, I got it.”
I knew my things were extremely heavy, so I was surprised that he actually brought them to the chalet for me, with no difficulty.

“Thanks babe.” I pecked his cheek as he struggled to get the right key to unlock the front door.
I have to say, it didn't make me feel very manly to have my bags carried for me, but it was cute and my tired muscles thanked him. What a gentleman.

“Don't mention it.” he smirked, looking down at me.
For the first time in a couple of days, I had my playful Gee back, and I was startled at how much I had actually missed his smiles, his real smiles: as his face lit up, my insides turned to goo and it felt like the day I met him, in a split-second I fell in love with him all over again.
I was really happy that his mood had gotten better so soon, I wanted this trip to be special for him.

I knew how hard the last days had been for him, now he just deserved to spend some relaxing time with someone who loves him, and who wants this week to be a perfect one.

I knew our relationship would get stronger from everything that had happened lately, because I had showed him I would be there for him whenever he needed me, no matter what, and that I wanted to be a part of his life. And he had showed me that he would trust me, and that he wanted me to be a part of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

Sorry for the short chapter!!!!
Hope you still liked it :)
I'll try to update as soon as possible <3

and woo finally something that's not depressing!
but the drama's not over...

Thanks for all the comments <3

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: I don't know if the title makes any sense, but what ever...